• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
I'm stressed out, and I'm not sure it was meant but Iv just basically been told what a burden I am and how stressful it is to watch me go through Depression!
not really what I needed to hear today!! Iv been so down for weeks, had all my SN planned, had a date and then my husband didn't go to work as He should've, so plans went to shit!!Even worse the police ended up getting involved and found my SN!! MH services got involved but as if they give a shit really!!! So now here I am sat in my car crying, and I don't know what to do!! No one understands how I feel!!! Just wish all this pain would stop. I feel like Iv been possessed does anyone else feel like this??

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: imsorrythatimhere, gnomeboy17, darkness falls and 13 others
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
I feel you :hug: No one has the right to call you, or anyone suffering from depression, a burden. That's just mean, unhelpful and hurtful. Sending you hugs :hug::hug::hug: I hope things will get better for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick, Gnip, Nurse T and 1 other person
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
No of course not! We are proof that there is something very wrong with how modern society functions.

• Love
Reactions: darkness falls, Broken Chimera, TheSoulless and 5 others
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
I don't think you or anyone else who is ill is a burden. No one choose to be sick.

:heart: :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Gnip, _Minsk and Nurse T
N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
I just feel now I can't talk to people cause I'm burdening them, I feel so alone I asked to see MH team earlier but they said no, I have to manage, I just feel like it's all signs I shouldn't be here!

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I also feel like that to be honest, I am completely useless. That's why I hide from everyone.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Silvermorning and XYZ
naaras

naaras

´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`
Nov 1, 2020
Society is a burden to us

Reactions: darkness falls, TheSoulless, Gnip and 2 others
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I feel like I'm a burden to others. But when you hear it from someone else I think it's just a reaction and they don't know how to handle someone that's depressed. I've had someone say this to me then tell me to put on my big girl pants. Like how the fuck do they think that will help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gnip, Sprite_Geist, XYZ and 1 other person
NA90

NA90

Can you hear the wolf cry in a moonlight night?
Nov 1, 2020
Where I live they give only 200 euros for mental disability and me being so young psychiatrists would do everything not to make me unfit to work . All the hassle and paperwork for 200 euros a month is not worth it.

• Wow
Reactions: darkness falls and XYZ
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
100% NO All of us here on SS are the most kind,caring loving people that I have EVER had the privilege of knowing period. I have massive depression, BPD, heck I think everything, adn you know what I am more "normal" than some others. As apoint, I was at a huge company for 5 days back in early October, I NEVER, for real, saw so much greed, ego, self centered people in my life, hands down. Now these types are the burden NOT us. We are very kind, caring and loving people and I for one wish the rest of people that think that they are "normal" would take a cue from us. All my love,caring,emapthy and kindness to wach and everyone of my global family members, we ARE the BEST!! Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, darkness falls, Gnip and 3 others
NA90

NA90

Nov 1, 2020
100% NO All of us here on SS are the most kind,caring loving people that I have EVER had the privilege of knowing period. I have massive depression, BPD, heck I think everything, adn you know what I am more "normal" than some others. As apoint, I was at a huge company for 5 days back in early October, I NEVER, for real, saw so much greed, ego, self centered people in my life, hands down. Now these types are the burden NOT us. We are very kind, caring and loving people and I for one wish the rest of people that think that they are "normal" would take a cue from us. All my love,caring,emapthy and kindness to wach and everyone of my global family members, we ARE the BEST!! Walter
Well said Walter :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Gnip and XYZ
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
If you are alive you are labelled as a burden. At the same time if you end your life you will also be considered a burden as well, but for different reasons. You cannot win either way.

Reactions: Gnip, XYZ and sadworld
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Well said Walter :heart:
THANK YOU @NA90 for the very kind response. I am a 100% firm believer that the entire global family here is much more "normal" than a heck of alot of other people. When I was at that company back in early October, I wear my heart on my sleeve, some of the management got to me and I started to cry, their response?: Walter quit crying so we can figure this out", then I asked about having some empathy towards me, their response:" Hey I have you a tissue!" and the lady was staring at me. I could NOT wait to get out of there. Now with that said those type of people think they are normal and I am not?? REALLY??????? ALL of us on SS are better than a heck of alot of those type of people any day of the week. Again @NA90, THANK YOU for such a kind response and you show how great the global family here is!!!!!:heart::hug::happy::love:

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, darkness falls, Gnip and 1 other person
N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
If you are alive you are labelled as a burden. At the same time if you end your life you will also be considered a burden as well, but for different reasons. You cannot win either way.
How very true!!! I'm literally sat in my car now debating which burden I should be!!

• Love
Reactions: Gnip, whywere, Sprite_Geist and 1 other person
NA90

NA90

Nov 1, 2020
THANK YOU @NA90 for the very kind response. I am a 100% firm believer that the entire global family here is much more "normal" than a heck of alot of other people. When I was at that company back in early October, I wear my heart on my sleeve, some of the management got to me and I started to cry, their response?: Walter quit crying so we can figure this out", then I asked about having some empathy towards me, their response:" Hey I have you a tissue!" and the lady was staring at me. I could NOT wait to get out of there. Now with that said those type of people think they are normal and I am not?? REALLY??????? ALL of us on SS are better than a heck of alot of those type of people any day of the week. Again @NA90, THANK YOU for such a kind response and you show how great the global family here is!!!!!:heart::hug::happy::love:
Please don't thank me, I totally agree and there's many studies that suggest that people like us are more talented, smart more sensitive like you mention wearing the heart on your sleeve. And because we are so sensitive and caring we live in the world that is the exact opposite. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Gnip, dropdeadfred, sadworld and 1 other person
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
if you ever get said to be a burden just remember this:

"It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. "
Jiddu Krishnamurti

• Love
Reactions: darkness falls, Broken Chimera, Gnip and 6 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
How very true!!! I'm literally sat in my car now debating which burden I should be!!

Do not be either. Instead be a good labourer, stop the complaining and get back to work!

(Sarcasm).

• Hugs
Reactions: StateOfMind, sadworld and whywere
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
No of course not! We are proof that there is something very wrong with how modern society functions.
I found this not too long ago & I'm curious on your & others' takes on this.

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
We don't have an obligation to contribute to society, there's no universal duty to fulfill.

So sorry things went so wrong for you. Strength.

Reactions: sadworld