• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 847

I always thought: what if there was 100% solid evidence of an after life/personal heaven for everyone after death regardless of one's actions. Do you think anyone would still choose to stay here? Wouldn't we all kill ourselves?

Reactions: lv-gras, Comatose11, PatKat and 2 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I always thought: what if there was 100% solid evidence of an after life/personal heaven for everyone after death regardless of one's actions. Do you think anyone would still choose to stay here? Wouldn't we all kill ourselves?
I wouldn't stay here regardless

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, lv-gras, Comatose11 and 4 others

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018

Sure many people would stick around. Some people have great lives and if they got to go to "heaven" anyway they'd ride this out until it wasn't great anymore. It's easy to forget we are not "normal". Our reactions to our suffering are normal...but most people don't end up this bad and really consider ending their lives to stop it.

Reactions: Deadinside24, lv-gras, PatKat and 1 other person
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
That would be horrible! Can you imagine having to do this FOREVER?! Just keep growing up and learning life is shit and offing yourself over and over. That would be me...

Reactions: Comatose11
D

Deleted member 847

That would be horrible! Can you imagine having to do this FOREVER?! Just keep growing up and learning life is shit and offing yourself over and over. That would be me...
Your soul would be immortal not your ego

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I hope you are just gone forever, no memories, no pain, no nothing. Just peace forever...

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Deadinside24, Comatose11 and 1 other person
M

mwu14

Apr 21, 2018
Sure many people would stick around. Some people have great lives and if they got to go to "heaven" anyway they'd ride this out until it wasn't great anymore. It's easy to forget we are not "normal". Our reactions to our suffering are normal...but most people don't end up this bad and really consider ending their lives to stop it.

Most people are wage slaves. That's enough reason to want to leave this world.

Reactions: Nzbeelover, Justanotherconsumer, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 3 others
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
The Discovery/Film synopsis

In the near future, due to a breakthrough scientific discovery by Dr. Thomas Harbor, there is now definitive proof of an afterlife. While countless people have chosen suicide to reset their existence, others try to decide what it all means.

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Most people are wage slaves. That's enough reason to want to leave this world.
Yes its like we are paying to live... kinda messed up if you ask me... My issue is the basic survival instinct how can I get passed that part? Would drinking and drugs help?

Reactions: Anarchy
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
Yes its like we are paying to live... kinda messed up if you ask me... My issue is the basic survival instinct how can I get passed that part? Would drinking and drugs help?

Alcohol helps up to a certain point yes. When I tried like idk 10 years ago I was in a weird state, I knew I want to do it but just couldn't. Then I tried drinking and it worked, it became possible and I did it.

I didn't know it takes a long time so it went wrong. But the point is that it helped me to cross that line and do it.

Reactions: PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Alcohol helps up to a certain point yes. When I tried like idk 10 years ago I was in a weird state, I knew I want to do it but just couldn't. Then I tried drinking and it worked, it became possible and I did it.

(I didn't know it takes time and I got busted)
So I have heard you can drink too much and fuck something up. Is there a certain amount of whiskey I should drink? What about Valium I have like 115mg I was gonna take right when i got everything set up. Think a few shots of whiskey and all the Valium will help or hinder? If I did this I would already be in position before i took Valium and started drinking. Also I heard that hyperventilating before hand makes you lose conscious faster anyone tried this?

Reactions: lv-gras
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
Talking about drinking this whole suicide project would totally work as a cure for alcoholism. Wanna use N? Great then don't drink for a while.

I'm pushing like 3 months without booze or benzos...it's a conspiracy :)

Reactions: Nzbeelover, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Deadinside24 and 3 others
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Talking about drinking this whole suicide project would totally work as a cure for alcoholism. Wanna use N? Great then don't drink for a while.

I'm pushing like 3 months without booze or benzos...it's a conspiracy :)
Funny I stopped taking my benzos 2 month sago to stock some up for when im ready... Great minds think alike eh?

Reactions: lv-gras and Luke
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
All these sober corpses out of nowhere will surely raise some eyebrows.

Reactions: PatKat
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
So I have heard you can drink too much and fuck something up. Is there a certain amount of whiskey I should drink? What about Valium I have like 115mg I was gonna take right when i got everything set up. Think a few shots of whiskey and all the Valium will help or hinder? If I did this I would already be in position before i took Valium and started drinking. Also I heard that hyperventilating before hand makes you lose conscious faster anyone tried this?

Vals and alcohol potentiate barbies. There is no absolute limit, it's about the chances of throwing up.

Reactions: lv-gras and PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I am not even sure where to get Barbiturates arent they illegal? I wouldnt want to ship them to myself at fear of being locked up... That would make everything worse than it already is.