• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Another level of internal suffering in this world is time.

Our perception of it passing seems to be torturous when we're in a state of depression and unhappiness.

Surely, if fun makes time pass quicker, then existing against your will and finding no purpose in this life must create a feeling of tedious and soul draining imprisonment in a seemingly never ending cycle.

Hyperbole aside, I think remaining in the state of mind where our internal clock moves slower is another reason to want to end it all as soon as possible.

For those blissfully ignorant and ultimately lucky few im sure the idea of not having enough time keeps them up at night. Sadly, for us, we only pray the end comes sooner than later.

The duality of humans is always interesting...
For every major strength we carry a major weakness.
The pursuit of perfection means mitigating those flaws.
Yet, without flaws we have no reason to strive.
All as the great unwritten balance dictates.

I hope that death embraces me like an old friend when my time does come. I want enough time to enjoy my last breathe so I can slowly drift into the darkness knowing it's finally over.

D2e58b5a43b7f21bb9f06167e3980224

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Ime only boredom makes time feel like it's going slower. In the hell pit that has been my home for the last 4 years, I feel like I'm skipping weeks in 5 seconds like fucking commercials. My depression is entertaining to me because I've grown used to the suffering that it brings me.

Maybe I'm just faking it and it's all my manipulation technique in order to have a comfortable life. Or maybe pointing this out is my way of doubting myself and yet another symptom of my disfunctioning brain that is constantly bombarding me with toxic thoughts and emotions.

But if my point stands then keep me chained and make me get used to being burned alive, and I'll be having so much fun after some years that eternities would fly by in an instant.

cursedcure

cursedcure

palliative care
Oct 8, 2023
in my experience, times flies when you're doing absolutely nothing, the days bleed into one another, there is no beginning or end. stuck in a daze, in a half-conscious mind state altered by any substance i can get my hands on, i am just slowly rotting flesh wasting my life away.

Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
For me, time passes very quickly, 1 month is equivalent to a week, and 1 year is equivalent to 3 months.When I'm under the influence of stimulants, time passes very slowly; when I'm only using benzos, time passes quickly.