trxck!

trxck!

Aug 9, 2023
Imagine you have already decided to peacefuly leave everything behind to enter the eternal slumber and you were given an unlimited card to selfishly fulfill your desires without being judged, what would you do?

As for me, I would visit China for two days to taste their authentic cuisine while appreciating their landscapes. After that I would go to the Scandinavian region to do the same in a private jet to shorten my travel time then to some reknown historical places. I'd love to stay in France for an afternoon tea to experience their exquisite desserts. My final destination would be flying to the Bermuda Triangle to experience the mystery of it. I don't need to burden anyone for my death care since the Bermuda will do the job.

It is nice to imagine these things even tho they are next to impossible but it does give me a happy feeling tho the reality is I'll be spending the last day in a boring room.

What about you, how would you dream to spend your last week on earth?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori, trashprincess and 4 others
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
go to a nice cabin in the woods and spend the entire week there

I while there I would go on hikes and what not and look for various mushrooms, mold, and wildlife I would probably take my camera with me too preferably a Polaroid but I think my own camera would do just fine

I would watch as many films as I can and read a lot of books others have recommended to me to pass the time during the day

also I would also try to paint again or use charcoal to create some art
nature is good for art block

the hardest part would have to be planning my last day

or

I would travel to various places that I've always wanted to visit in a small van and do some urban exploring or going to places people just don't know about (cool places hidden in plain sight or places that you can only find it you're in the know)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: KrowaKovsky, Praestat_Mori, trashprincess and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally don't desire experiencing existence, I've never wished to exist, I only wish to sleep, I see sleeping as being the best way to pass the time. But I know that I would feel relieved if I was very soon to be peacefully leaving this world for definite, only non-existence comforts me, only death can bring me the relief I search for.

• Hugs
Reactions: trashprincess, trxck! and Cute_&_Loving
C

Cute_&_Loving

I like trinkets:)
May 10, 2023
If it were possible I'd like to feel what it's like to be loved by a man.... maybe in another life......

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, outatime_85, trashprincess and 3 others
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
As @psp3000 suggested, I would go live in a small cabin deep in the woods in a place where it snows a lot and finish living my days there with some tea, books, and a compound bow, knowing I would not be found for months or even years.

• Love
Reactions: KrowaKovsky, trashprincess, trxck! and 2 others
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
I'd take a whole load of drugs. A bit of everything. Push it to another level.

• Hugs
Reactions: trashprincess
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'd love to go snorkling or scuba diving somewhere we haven't already destroyed. I'd love to see some waterfalls/ rivers/ lakes- anything water related really. I have a sweet tooth too, so I've love to eat some lovely desserts.

• Love
Reactions: KrowaKovsky, trashprincess and trxck!
trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
If it were possible I'd like to feel what it's like to be loved by a man.... maybe in another life......
You and me both 😭 I'd be happy to go, if it meant being loved up until the end..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cute_&_Loving and outatime_85
D

Dida

Apr 15, 2019
Hookers, video games, my favorite foods and doomscrolling on the internet.

Reactions: KrowaKovsky
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
I'd probably stay where I am and spend all my money on cat food. Cats are one of the only things that bring me joy now and I want to bring them joy too, I would probably buy lots of toys for them and essentially spoil them as well.

• Love
KrowaKovsky

KrowaKovsky

i dunno what to put here
Feb 22, 2023
I'd head back to my hometown and spend the week there. Maybe dabble in a bit of weed but as much as I'd love to be so zooted I don't understand what's happening and my face is numb, I'd like to soak in everything and enjoy every part about it for the last time. Especially the library, since that was my favourite place back home.

Also, none of my family lives in that surrounding area so it'd also be nice since I don't have to deal with them.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Probably take a nap, just sleep and ignore all my responsibilities that can be ignored

• Hugs
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'd want to go to Cote Korean Steakhouse, then fly to London for afternoon tea at the Savoy. I'd also go to the Ritz, Claridge's, and the Dorchester. Then I'd go to Edinburgh and have afternoon tea at the Balmoral (as you can see I have an afternoon tea obsession). I love scones with clotted cream and jam. I had the chance to go to the Savoy for afternoon tea but I didn't, and I really regret it so I'll make sure to have it there before I die.

Then I'd go to France and go to Paris again and other cool places. I'd go to Poilane to eat their butter cookies. I'd also have steak au poivre and proper baguettes (the ones in the US suck). I wanted to go to Cafe Pouchkine again but it closed unfortunately. Honestly I'd just eat as much delicious French food as I can haha.

Last edited: