violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
If someone has tried numerous therapists and medication but nothing ever helps plus they've been severely mentally ill since they were young, why not let them end their suffering? They're going to die one day anyways

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Madao, male user, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
male user

male user

Aug 28, 2023
Same thing is going through my mind for a long time. Why make out your way to save someone who doesn't want to be saved and made a sober decision?

• Hugs
Reactions: AnonGermany
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
One day we will hopefully have an official world wide accepted way to let us end it when WE want to end it.

Positive thoughts and a social distance Internet hug in your direction. ❤🐻

• Hugs
Reactions: male user
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe that everybody should be able to peacefully and permanently escape from this existence whenever they wish to regardless of circumstances, nobody is obligated to suffer in this meaningless existence that leads to nothing and nowhere anyway. It's disgusting how the right to die isn't seen as the human right it truly is, it's inhumane expecting one to stay here when they wish for true peace.

Reactions: cozse<3
C

cozse<3

Jun 26, 2023
I believe that everybody should be able to peacefully and permanently escape from this existence whenever they wish to regardless of circumstances, nobody is obligated to suffer in this meaningless existence that leads to nothing and nowhere anyway. It's disgusting how the right to die isn't seen as the human right it truly is, it's inhumane expecting one to stay here when they wish for true peace.
Said my thoughts perfectly