• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

diadem99

diadem99

arnie
May 3, 2023
I would live out the rest of this year in utter peace. Knowing that at the end of the year, I would be able to die a peaceful death, and not one shrouded by the possibility of surviving or suffering irreversible damage, I would be fucking wildin', bro.

They won't let us live in peace. They won't let us die in peace.

And they call us the deranged ones.

Reactions: sserafim
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
There are safe and legal methods: inert gas and SN!

AprilsOrangeSpring

AprilsOrangeSpring

May 12, 2024
This. Weirdly enough, I think knowing there's a safe, legal, and painless way to do it, I'd have a higher chance of recovering. They say they want us to recover, and won't listen to us when we tell them how.
Having that freedom of choice would release so much stress and might just be the thing a lot of us need to start recovering and to see things more clearly.

But hey, they know better about our suffering than we do, dont they? (sarcasm)
There are safe and legal methods: inert gas and SN!
At least where I live, if i'm ever caught I face a lifetime in jail (and even possibly a death penalty which makes??? zero sense).
If I succeed, my family faces the consequences. I'm not sure if this is true anywhere else, but it's a shit system. Hoping I get the chance to move and get new citizenship for my family one day.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: diadem99 and dggtscccvfd
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly would be so relieving and prevent so much unnecessary suffering if people could have the option to easily die in peace, it's so horrible to me how we exist in an anti-suicide society instead, I find it to be extreme cruelty how people even have to fear trying to die potentially going wrong in the first place.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890 and diadem99