Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
We're talking about the person that want to abort me followed by adopt me out. Instead kept me, left me to starve/with strangers so she could go fuck other guys to the point where the government was going to take me. Instead her father came to the rescue and her fucking thank you was moving me to another province when I was 2. The day of my birth she told my biofather to get out. Then lied to me about him, never telling me even though I'm not stupid. I was the only one in that house with green eyes. Kinda sticks out like a sore thumb. She cheated on my "father" basically in front of me. She left me to raise her child when I was 12. This is the person that would abuse me physically and mentally. The person that left me to die. She saw my cuts and did nothing but scoff. I told her I was suicidal, she said she'd get me a therapist. I'm still waiting.

As much as I miss having a mom, how can I honestly believe that she gives a fuck?

I gave her a chance August 19th 201(6? 7?) to explain herself. If she has mental problems or something then so be it, no matter what she did I would have helped her through it. Instead she chose that day to send my "father" in and bitch me out for talking to my grandfather that she kicked out of my life, the closest person to me. "your mother's going to call it off!" "we have to talk right now" are the messages I got from him while I was out with my new family, grocery shopping. So I go and meet him and that is what I'm met with. "she doesn't want you talking to your grandfather" was not a demand someone on thin ice should have made.

Idk if this was a rant or a question... I recently received baby pictures from my "grandmother" and one of them is of mom and I being happy together.....but after all that + (I summed it up, I could have gone into individual incidents), how can I believe it?

(also all the stuff on abortion and want not I heard from several of her high school friends and my grampy so I know it's true, plus doesn't surprise me)

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving and Livingvsdying25