loststar

Just looking for the way
Apr 18, 2022
Orca, trading the land for the ocean would be nice

ApparentlyNot

ApparentlyNot

Thanks for all the cats.
Jul 8, 2023
A sea turtle. They just travel around with their buddies, riding on currents in the ocean for decades and decades in peace. They have a lot of natural protection from predators to the point where they get to essentially die of old age out in nature - and they are one of the only species I can think of that can do that! I like swimming and I like silence and I like the thought of having a shell to retreat into. Sadly, human greed and cruelty has made life for sea turtles dangerous and potentially terrible... so maybe I'd pick something without nerves or the ability to think or feel pain or take in sensory input. Maybe a tree in the center of an ancient rainforest...
Orca, trading the land for the ocean would be nice
ahhhh but orcas are terrifying. however, i guess I'd rather be an orca than anything else in the ocean that can possibly interact with one. orcas are highly intelligent and distinctly cruel. and they are true apex predators. there's not a thing in the ocean that can stand up to a pod of orcas - not a great white shark and not a blue whale.

I am sorry I am bothering you with orca facts, I literally cannot help myself they are terrifying. Nothing is scarier than an orca, imagine you are suspended in water and there is nothing but black water and an orca - the most terrifying thing I can think of. That orca doesn't even have to be hungry, they just like killing shit.

maybe i will consider CTB through orcas... anyone know where i can source orcas?

Last edited:
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
A Honey Badger. I think it would be cool to live fearlessly for a bit... Scorpions for breakfast and then, take on a pack of lions.