dragontale14

dragontale14

Sufferer
Jul 17, 2023
I'm like, 5 minutes away from jumping out of a window (headfirst) and, if there is any God out there, dying.
And you know what? I hope this is my last time "trying" because killing myself has been the hardest thing that I ever had to do. And it's not even the SI (that's a lot, too, though, don't get me wrong), it's just the act itself. The human body is so fucking resilient, it's insane. I've tried to kill myself about 4 times and it's NEVER worked... obviously... and that's just the times that the attempt was "successful." For example, when I've tried in the past to hang myself I've never been able to even do that right, and so I don't pass out and by the end, it's so uncomfortable I have to slip out and try again (this is referring to partial, obviously). I'm not even that fat but if I tried full I have no doubt that the bar or whatever the rope is secured onto would break.

Do any of these pro-life dipshits understand that killing yourself is an ENORMOUS decision, and when most people actually complete it, it's NOT the easy way out. I'm about to try huffing some paint thinner in order to make it easier for me to jump, but even that is just a testament to how difficult it actually is. I have nothing to live for, I struggle every single fucking day of my life, and even then I'M the person that's talking me off the ledge, I'M the person who can't stand to pull the trigger (figuratively, I actually wish I had a gun). Does anybody know how HARD it is to get SN or whatever off the deep web now? Having to go through all of that crypto shit and then you can't even figure it out and the connection keeps timing out before you can even buy the stuff, assuming you figured out the crypto thing. AND IT'S EXPENSIVE, MEANWHILE, WE'RE IN SOME KIND OF GLOBAL RECESSION EVERY 5 MINUTES??????

I don't know, Like I said I'm gonna try to huff some paint thinner and if that doesn't kill me in itself, hopefully, I'll be out of it enough to not care about the jump or get cold feet. If people actually took a second to think or had even one ounce of empathy in their entire bodies, they'd realize that committing suicide is no joke, nor is it an easy task. I'm so scared that my body will survive this too and I'll just end up paralyzed and more fucked up than before, but it's still worth a try to me because what other options do I have? Life is cruel, people are cruel, this world is an evil place and I'll ONLY be finally happy when I'm six feet under.

If there are any pro-torture fuckers reading this, I hope you know that you're the worst. I hate you, maybe even as much as I hate myself because this is what you've done to me by denying us a peaceful way to die by not even having MAD in most countries yet, certainly not for irreparable mental damage. YOU are the reason I have to do this. I'm just hoping that nobody like, comes out of nowhere and I land on them and now they're dead and I'm alive. That's my biggest fear with this.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: thewalkingdread, Golden, Thisisme373 and 16 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really horrible and inhumane how suicide is purposely made so unnecessarily difficult, it just shows a complete lack of compassion how we are denied the right to cease existing in peace, I despise how difficult suicide is and that's why I've always been trapped here. If there actually was a straightforward way to just leave this world in a peacefully it really would be such a relief, if someone says that suicide is easy they are either ignorant or lying.

• Love
Reactions: thewalkingdread, Thisisme373, ADeadBunny and 4 others
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
I know this is an old thread, but I know exactly how you feel. This week I've walked to the same place 5 times and held a gun to my head. I knew that if I had pulled the trigger I would be dead, but I just couldn't do it. I'm much more comfortable with something that isn't as violent I guess. I tried taking a bunch of temazepam beforehand one day and nada. I did feel like I had shot myself several times though. I actually checked my gun to see if I had shot myself and just couldn't tell.

SI is hard to get past and the fact that suicide is inhumane is a testament to how cruel we are as a species. I wish I could just take a pill, go to sleep, and never wake up.

My theory is that people need to see others worse off than them to give them the strength to keep going. To continue their lives as cogs in the machine. To give them confidence and a sense of superiority.

I'm so fucking done with all of that.

• Aww..
Reactions: thewalkingdread and raindrop9
john8964

john8964

Jul 9, 2023
我就像,距离跳出窗外(头朝下)还有 5 分钟,如果那里有上帝的话,那就死了。
你知道吗?我希望这是我最后一次"尝试",因为自杀是我做过的最困难的事情。这甚至不是 SI(虽然也有很多,但不要误会我的意思),这只是行为本身。人体的抵抗力真是太强大了,太疯狂了。我尝试过自杀大约四次,但从来没有成功过……显然……这只是尝试"成功"的次数。例如,当我过去尝试上吊时,我从来没能正确地做到这一点,所以我没有昏倒,到最后,感觉太不舒服了,我不得不溜出去再试一次(显然,这是指部分)。我什至没有那么胖,但如果我全力以赴,我毫不怀疑酒吧或任何固定绳子的东西都会断裂。

这些反堕胎的白痴明白自杀是一个巨大的决定吗?当大多数人真正完成这个决定时,这并不是一个简单的出路。我正准备尝试喷一些油漆稀释剂,以便让我更容易跳跃,但即便如此,也证明了它实际上是多么困难。我没有什么可以活下去的,我生命中的每一天都在挣扎,即便如此,我还是那个劝我放弃的人,我就是那个无法忍受扣动扳机的人(象征性地,我其实我希望我有一把枪)。有人知道现在从深网获取 SN 或其他东西有多难吗?必须经历所有这些加密狗屎,然后你甚至无法弄清楚它,并且在你甚至可以购买东西之前连接一直超时,假设你弄清楚了加密的事情。而且价格昂贵,同时,我们每 5 分钟就会陷入某种全球衰退??????

我不知道,就像我说的,我会尝试喷一些油漆稀释剂,如果这本身不能杀死我,希望我能摆脱它,不再关心跳跃或临阵退缩。如果人们真的花一秒钟思考一下,或者全身有哪怕一丁点同理心,他们就会意识到自杀不是开玩笑,也不是一件容易的事。我很害怕我的身体也会幸存下来,我最终会瘫痪,比以前更糟糕,但这对我来说仍然值得一试,因为我还有什么其他选择呢?生活是残酷的,人们是残酷的,这个世界是一个邪恶的地方,只有当我在六英尺以下时,我才会最终幸福。

如果有支持酷刑的混蛋读到这篇文章,我希望你知道你是最糟糕的。我恨你,也许就像我恨自己一样,因为这就是你对我所做的,你拒绝让我们以和平的方式死去,在大多数国家甚至还没有患上疯狂,当然不是因为无法弥补的精神伤害。你是我必须这样做的原因。我只是希望没有人像这样不知从何而来,我降落在他们身上,现在他们死了,我还活着。这是我最大的恐惧。
you are me

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
dragontale14

dragontale14

Sufferer
Jul 17, 2023
I know this is an old thread, but I know exactly how you feel. This week I've walked to the same place 5 times and held a gun to my head. I knew that if I had pulled the trigger I would be dead, but I just couldn't do it. I'm much more comfortable with something that isn't as violent I guess. I tried taking a bunch of temazepam beforehand one day and nada. I did feel like I had shot myself several times though. I actually checked my gun to see if I had shot myself and just couldn't tell.

SI is hard to get past and the fact that suicide is inhumane is a testament to how cruel we are as a species. I wish I could just take a pill, go to sleep, and never wake up.

My theory is that people need to see others worse off than them to give them the strength to keep going. To continue their lives as cogs in the machine. To give them confidence and a sense of superiority.

I'm so fucking done with all of that.
I'm sorry you're in this position. I like to think that, if I had a firearm, I would have no problem just pulling the trigger and ending it all. Unfortunately, though, your post leads me to think otherwise. Knowing that the action of pulling a trigger would end me permanently, it makes sense that even that one action would be hard to do. I hope someday, that you can either make the choice to end it or find a good enough reason not to. I'm sorry, friend.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread and ADeadBunny