FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate it when people get so horrified by death and yet procreate, they are so hypocritical as they ultimately caused the person to die in the first place, death is inevitable after all.

But it's undeniable that the true problem lies in how people procreate, as if people were compassionate and aware enough to leave the non-existent in peace then it would prevent the need for everything.
All that existence does is create problems that there was never a need for in the first place, it's such a disgusting crime to enslave someone in this existence where they cannot easily die in peace.

I hate this hellish prison world where procreation is seen as a "gift", no procreation is a tragedy and it's so sad how people have to suffer so senselessly all because of other people's harmful decision.
And because of this crime commited by other people we all have to struggle to die, only never existing is the way to prevent all suffering.
It's such an terrible, undeserved punishment to be forced to endure this futile and meaningless process of waiting around to die all while there is no limit as to how unbearable existing can get.
I despise how many humans wish to make existence into a prison where we cannot die in peace despite the fact we had the harmful burden that is existence forced on us, this world truly is hell.

• Love
Reactions: 0000000000000, DoomValuer, AncientSorrow and 6 others
Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
One of the great philosophical difficulties with life is you can never ask it for consent before you bring it in to existence. At the very least because you can never solve this conundrum And paradox it seems appropriate to at least allow people to revoke consent for something that was never asked for in the first place.

The people that think this world is a wonderful gift can enjoy it to its fullest and the people that think this is a horrifying nightmare can opt out. Seems pretty straightforward to me but when the decision is forced to consider it a wonderful gift you really were never given a choice to begin with.

I think they're afraid if they ever gave a easy access way to catch the bus at just how many people would opt out of their situation to Exist. They use the threat of a horrific violent death to deter most people from ever acting on the urge to not exist.

I've had people smugly say before that if I really wanted to die that I would have figured out a way already no matter how violent And then using the terror that I feel towards a violent death to justify how I really didn't want to die in the first place.

Reactions: 0000000000000, DoomValuer, finalrequiem and 5 others
Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
People are disgusting!! convince you that life is beautiful.
People say you will go to hell if do this. and make you feel bad because make you feel guilty about how you will ruin their lives if you do that and how selfish you are. or they try to force you to drink antidepressants, which is not a solution.
The worst thing for me is when I hear someone say go find a job to do, work is salvation, then you wont want to kill yourself. (LOL)
how they dont have the feeling to leave you alone and how selfish they really are and dont want you to cause them stress and trauma because of your death, but they want you to live even though you are suffering and sad.

Reactions: 0000000000000 and pthnrdnojvsc
chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
i dont get how people can force someone to exist only to put you through hell, and then act as if you owe them something
is the only point of our suffering to benefit those who made the reckless decision to bring us to this hell?
the very least we could be granted is the right to leave

Reactions: Lost cherry, 0000000000000, finalrequiem and 1 other person