B

bigfishlittlefish

Student
Dec 21, 2021
I'd give anything to be able to swap places with someone who has something terminal. Technically I still have lots of years left, it seems really unfair that I've got them but don't want them, and there are people out there who desperately want them but don't get to live. I'd swap in a second if only I could.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Skathon, Golden, dreamingofrest and 6 others
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
I'd swap places with a tall, white, blue eyed gigachad, and he can have my shitty ugly body.

• Yay!
Reactions: tiger b
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's cruel how there isn't that option, I understand why you'd wish for that.

Reactions: Skathon and flower_g1rl
J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
I'd swap mine with a healthy body free if disease in a heart beat. Then I'd live life to the full
I'd give anything to be able to swap places with someone who has something terminal. Technically I still have lots of years left, it seems really unfair that I've got them but don't want them, and there are people out there who desperately want them but don't get to live. I'd swap in a second if only I could.
I get this. My conditions torture and destroy everything you are slowly. My fear is death, if ever will be long , agonising and without dignity. I'd rather have cancer too if that was the only option than this

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
loser098

loser098

Nov 16, 2023
I'd swap with my favorite person, I think. Weird to say, but I'm just curious what it'd be like.

dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
This would be amazing, you could let someone who wants to live have a life and you'd get some peace. When I've thought about this myself though it's been more like I'd take their illness from them and we'd both keep our bodies but I'd be the dying one.

Reactions: Skathon
Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
I feel the same. I have many long years ahead which I don't think I can make. Therefore, I'll more than happily trade my life with a person with a terminal illness who wishes to live. It's certainly unfair how someone who wants to live has difficulties living while someone who wants to die has difficulties dying.