MarsProxy

MarsProxy

Nov 27, 2023
I didn't want him to die alone in some motel. I wanted to be there for him in his times of need. It hurts knowing that he wished that I was the last person he spoke to before going, but it hurts more knowing he died so alone and without me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: http-410, JustABug, silentnights56 and 5 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry for your loss. It must be so tough but in part he probably did it to protect you. I expect you can get into legal trouble for witnissing a suicide and not stopping it. I expect it comforted him to know that you would have been there for him like that. I expect a lot of people wouldn't. I hope you can hold on to the happier memories you had with him.

Reactions: silentnights56
MarsProxy

MarsProxy

Nov 27, 2023
I'm still deciding if I can even continue without him. And I'd die before going to prison.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
MarsProxy

MarsProxy

Nov 27, 2023
Okay, I don't want to live anymore without him. I feel like my life is complete since losing him has undone so many plans. I'll post more later.

• Love
Reactions: person357
piddincir

piddincir

Student
Nov 6, 2023
I am so sorry for your loss and I totally get it it.

I lost my wife to suicide two months ago yesterday, it's been the worst time of my life and it just gets worse and worse.

I know she would have wanted me to live and I have tried to but I know I am lost without her.

Her funeral is on the 19th and then I am checking out too.

I feel you pain

• Hugs
Reactions: MarsProxy
MarsProxy

MarsProxy

Nov 27, 2023
I'm waiting until I have his ashes, hopefully by the 19th. I never got to see the body. I don't know how he ctb, just that there was a lot of blood. I went to the motel 2 days after to get his belongings. His beanie was soaked in blood as well as his headphones I bought him. They don't work anymore. I spent so long trying to wash the blood out of the beanie. I gave up because I wasn't sure if I'd get his ashes so that would've been the only thing I'd have. I found his shirt and binder in the trash. I got both and sleep with the shirt. We spent ten years together and nothing will make this nightmare end. He was my best friend. My lover. My soulmate. And I can't live a life worth having without him. I'll post my plans in a new post.

piddincir

piddincir

Student
Nov 6, 2023
I'm waiting until I have his ashes, hopefully by the 19th. I never got to see the body. I don't know how he ctb, just that there was a lot of blood. I went to the motel 2 days after to get his belongings. His beanie was soaked in blood as well as his headphones I bought him. They don't work anymore. I spent so long trying to wash the blood out of the beanie. I gave up because I wasn't sure if I'd get his ashes so that would've been the only thing I'd have. I found his shirt and binder in the trash. I got both and sleep with the shirt. We spent ten years together and nothing will make this nightmare end. He was my best friend. My lover. My soulmate. And I can't live a life worth having without him. I'll post my plans in a new post.
Oh that's is so sad

I was with my wife for 10 years. I came home and found her body and that image is seared into my retinas. Coming home and finding her was hard, seeing her in the mortuary a week later was way worse

I found a t shirt in her draw going through her things. It was an old t shirt I gave her the first night she slept at mine , I didn't know she kept it but I sleep with that.

The 19th is her funeral šŸ˜„ and I am waiting to I get her ashes as I want ours mixed so we will be together in some way forever .

I am so sorry for your loss, there is nothing worse than losing your person

• Hugs
Reactions: MarsProxy
MarsProxy

MarsProxy

Nov 27, 2023
I also want my ashes mixed with his. I asked my sister to make sure that it's done.
Thh is her funeral šŸ˜„ and I am waiting to I get her ashes as I want ours mixed so we will be together in some way forever .

• Hugs
Reactions: piddincir