• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so hellish how we have to struggle to find ways to cease existing on our own terms ultimately because others were selfish enough to so cruelly procreate. I wish humans were compassionate enough not to impose existence in the first place as all those who procreate do is create unnecessary suffering, pain and problems that were all completely unnecessary in the first place.

Procreation is a horrifying crime to me as it's something that causes immense harm, it's so disgusting how we have to suffer because of other people's selfish decisions with no straightforward way to die in peace. I'm disturbed by how many humans choose to procreate in this evil, repulsive world where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.

It's just so evil how many wish to make suicide so inaccessible even know we never consented to being imprisoned in this existence in the first place. Pro-life people just wish to make us slaves to suffering until we die anyway, it's just unacceptable, it's extremely tragic how this species hasn't gone extinct yet. If all humans were capable of rational thought it would have done but no, instead humans just create suffering, impose it on others and get obsessed with prolonging it at all costs even know it's all futile, unnecessary and very undesirable in the first place.

I'm disgusted by how many humans lack the awareness to recognise that existence itself is nothing more than an unnecessary harm that just torments existing beings. It will always be hellish how we cannot just have the option to easily die in peace as I will always see it as better to die, there is no value in being enslaved in this dreadful and cruel existence just slowly dying. The true problem will always lie in existence itself that only death can solve but of course if nobody decided to procreate there would be no problem in the first place.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, MatrixPrisoner, Doemu and 11 others
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Ditto... to procreate is the most pro-life act one can do.

What was once a dream of a creator
a Parent, a God, a Frankenstein's endeavour,
Slowly — but, surely — unveils itself as what it really was:
The flawed, monstrous, face of a far worse, chilling, Nature
Way worse than the worst of Nighmares...

Reactions: sadandlonely99, sserafim, ArjunRamDas and 3 others
LifeOfTheCursed

LifeOfTheCursed

It is what it is
Jan 3, 2024
Somewhat off topic but this thread actually reminded me of a talk in a documentary that sees beauty in this suffering (even though the man was talking about the amazon forest i think it can be applied to our modern world as well)
"Nature here is vile and base. I would see asphyxiation and choking and, fighting for survival and just rotting away. Of course there is a lot of misery. The trees here are in misery and the birds are in misery, i don't think they sing they just screech in pain. But it is the same misery that is all around us."
"It's like a curse weighing on an entire landscape. And whoever goes too deep into this has his share of that curse. It's a land that God has created in anger. Even the stars up here in the sky look like a mess. Taking a close look at what's around us there is some sort of harmony. The harmony of overwhelming and collective murder. But, when i say this, i say this all full of admiration. It's not that i hate it. I love it. I love it very much. But i love it against my better judgement."

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
We have to pay the price because our parents procreated. We didn´t choose to be born and we don´t even have the right to die. There is no justice in that. But life is not fair. At least we can avoid repeating the mistakes of our parents.

All species die sooner or later. It is only a matter of time before man becomes extinct. 8 billion people on a planet with limited resourses and the population is growing out of control - man is on the verge of exterminating himself.

Reactions: Venessolotic, thewalkingdread, ijustwishtodie and 6 others
Chronicoverwhelm

Chronicoverwhelm

Student
Aug 13, 2022
I've made many, many BIG mistakes in my life, but deciding not to procreate was the one decision that was 💯% the right one.

Reactions: Venessolotic, VidFlumina, thewalkingdread and 7 others
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Every single day (literally every second) I am forced to clean up after my parent's mess because their brain doesn't exist

All this cruel existence really about is MONEY....... MONEY....... MONEY..........

We spend our whole fucking life just stress about money........... even drinking water cost money............ can you believe how bullshit of a world this place REALLY is?????

Anyone that says it isn't, is either born lucky, naive/ immature, or simply still haven't been able to truly witness enough of this world yet, therefore lacking awareness

Behind the scenes, this is a disgusting reality....... it is ALL about money and survival only...... therefore when people still want to talk about "God"......... I just want to slap them in the face lol

Even "god" needs money. Every single religion and church out there, all need "donations" in order to continue..... and also avoid paying "tax". People really need to wake up from their fairy tale stories

For every 1 person out there that preaches how "beautiful" this world is, there are at least 10 people / animals behind the scenes suffering like hell

I'll be honest (this is not to offend any parents on this forum). If prison doesn't exist, can you imagine how many people would murder or hurt their parents out of anger and frustration??? Since this is what we were blindly thrown into

Last edited:
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, thewalkingdread, worthIess and 2 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
The only thing we can do is not perpetuate the misery by procreating ourselves.

Reactions: divinemistress36, thewalkingdread, worthIess and 1 other person
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
The only thing we can do is not perpetuate the misery by procreating ourselves.

"That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for the end of mankind" — Neil Armstrong, the anti-natalist self-aware existentialist astronaut.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, MatrixPrisoner and sserafim
loreal

loreal

Feb 13, 2024
You need Lóreal Paris 20+ 51 2OljLHoL AC UF10001000 QL80

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36 and LifeIsCrazyNemb
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Depopulation is happening is many countries. People would rather have pets than children. It seems to have been happening all the time in the past. Many old photos show empty streets and towns, also foreign slaves, railway workers, and orphan trains. People were sent to remote mining sites and labor camps in places like Siberia. Newcomers replenished dwindling local population. It's perhaps a myth when people say they have been living in a place for hundreds of years.

Reactions: sserafim
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Somewhat off topic but this thread actually reminded me of a talk in a documentary that sees beauty in this suffering (even though the man was talking about the amazon forest i think it can be applied to our modern world as well)
"Nature here is vile and base. I would see asphyxiation and choking and, fighting for survival and just rotting away. Of course there is a lot of misery. The trees here are in misery and the birds are in misery, i don't think they sing they just screech in pain. But it is the same misery that is all around us."
"It's like a curse weighing on an entire landscape. And whoever goes too deep into this has his share of that curse. It's a land that God has created in anger. Even the stars up here in the sky look like a mess. Taking a close look at what's around us there is some sort of harmony. The harmony of overwhelming and collective murder. But, when i say this, i say this all full of admiration. It's not that i hate it. I love it. I love it very much. But i love it against my better judgement."
@LifeOfTheCursed Thats beautiful! i read this imagining David Attenborough narrating it lol

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I watched that Werner Herzog documentary a few weeks ago. I don't agree with him about God creating in anger. Or the trees and birds being in misery. The only misery is in humans.

There's no beauty in human suffering.

Reactions: LifeOfTheCursed, divinemistress36 and sserafim