singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
Ramon Sampedro said "Life is a right but not an obligation" .

I think is perfect if there are people who want to life but if I don't want it what's the problem?

I'm tired to research about methods of suicide and so on. The humanity won't be "plenty"until the universal right to die without risk.

What can you expect from a world in which you are not the master of yourself?

Fuck off

• Love
Reactions: redeyepiranha, pthnrdnojvsc, J&L383 and 2 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think rejecting life and getting a peaceful way to do so should be a right but unfortunately it isn't. The best rights we got to killing ourselves is to die via a brutal method and do so secretly that nobody spots us and hence can't call the police to get us forcibly sanctioned in a mental hospital. This is just so unfair and it's shitty when people say that we can easily kill ourselves as we can't.

I think that getting a peaceful death should be a right but, unfortunately, it won't ever be a right during our lifetime and hence all we can really do to die is by using the methods already available to us.. which aren't exactly pleasant. I wish it wasn't like this but it is. We can't rely on euthanasia to be legalised for people like us because it just simply won't ever be

Reactions: Fractal, J&L383 and hikikomorizombie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm just so disgusted by how we exist in this anti-suicide society where humans do all they can to make suicide inaccessible even know we never consented to any of this and aren't obligated to continue. I don't understand how death could ever be "bad" as nobody can suffer from not existing and we are all just waiting to die anyway, I see ceasing to exist as the only comfort and it's hellish how if one wants to die on their own terms they cannot just easily do so in peace.

Reactions: J&L383
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
yes, this is 1 of the factors as to why i believe suicide should be legal (ik it won't ever be, lol). if i genuinely gave life a shot & exhausted all options just to still feel the same or worse, why shouldn't i be able to say, "Yup. I don't wanna do this anymore, i don't wanna be a part of this."

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and J&L383
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Exactly!! It's obvious that once we're alive we should always consider consequences of our actions. But it was not our decision to be born in the first place so it should not apply to that rule. If you hate life and DEATH IS INEVITABLE ANYWAY, I truly cannot understand why it's illegal to die voluntarily with no risk or pain. Unfair.

Reactions: elimliadam, pthnrdnojvsc and J&L383
wildbluekiss

wildbluekiss

i don't have a map for where i am now
Jan 22, 2024
What can you expect from a world in which you are not the master of yourself?
this one sums it all. even if there was no pressure from anyone at all, i'd still feel helpless just as the same as now since i don't feel like living a life in the first place. just like: what's the point of being given something that i've never even wanted? it'll turn like "i didn't ask for this... what would you give this to me?" about life. hence the feelings. i understand it, i wish you well.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
Well if you do not die you still have to eat and drink atleast, which means you are consument = useful for capitalism.

Either you work and pay taxes to get that, which means labour and money for capitalisms or you a homeless begger where you end up making other depressed capitalism slaves happier as they can look down on you.

You are worth more alive than death, so why make it legal or even help you? Only rich bank system abusers like Switzerland or capitalist founders Netherlands or complete useless butcher history Belgium would allow you that but only after you give all your money away to psychological methods.

Reactions: singularity3