DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I might end up on the streets, get killed, CTB, I dont care. If they love my brother so much they can have him. I have my bags packed and ready

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles, Aurora, disabledandhopeless and 7 others
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
What has your brother done so bad to you ? I hope you Find peace soon

Reactions: Ghost2211
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
I have been homeless before and while I can not offer financial assistance I have experience and learned knowledge to help you navigate the situation should you choose this rout. My PMs are open should you wish to talk friend.

Reactions: Ghost2211, Eridanos, Lilium and 4 others
L

Lilium

May 2, 2020
I'm very sorry that things have gotten so bad for you.

Eridanos

Eridanos

Confused
Feb 24, 2020
Hey, I know we still are completely strangers to you but sometimes talking up can clear your mind a lot.
You should make life changing choises while your mind is completely clear and you can take the best course of action for you.

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I see a lot of young people on this site who want to die because they live at home and their parents/siblings drive them mad.

My advice to all of you: get out!
Get out of your house, away from your families. Go be free, be your own person, make your own decisions, gain some freedom and independence.

If your families are poisoning your minds, leave them. I've been where you are - I wanted to murder my family and myself every day for years when I was teenager with no agency, no power, no freedom.

You think you're imprisoned, but the door is wide open. Just walk out and be free.

I know this is probably an unpopular opinion here, and I know in some cases there may be circumstances that make it impossible. I'm no pro-lifer, but it really pains me to see young people giving up on life before they've even lived.

There, I got it out. Let the flaming begin.

• Love
Reactions: Boart, Aurora, Chupacabra 44 and 6 others
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I tried to run away last week and the police found me. Be careful!

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I see a lot of young people on this site who want to die because they live at home and their parents/siblings drive them mad.

Get out of your house, away from your families. Go be free, be your own person, make your own decisions, gain some freedom and independence.

If your families are poisoning your minds, leave them. I've been where you are - I wanted to murder my family and myself every day for years when I was teenager with no agency, no power, no freedom.

You think you're imprisoned, but the door is wide open. Just walk out and be free.

I know this is probably an unpopular opinion here, and I know in some cases there may be circumstances that make it impossible. I'm no pro-lifer, but it really pains me to see young people giving up on life before they've even lived.

Birth family troubles don't really register with me. I don't understand genuinely caring about family's opinions, etc.

Reactions: Ghost2211, Good4Nothing and Deleted member 14573
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Where are you planning to run to? You will just be homeless... I'm so sorry to hear that. Hugs :hug: :hug:

L

Lilium

May 2, 2020

It's not always this easy. Let's say you get away from your family, if you've no contacts and no other place to stay then it'll be very hard, and your family might hunt you down just to save face.

Reactions: Superdeterminist, Ghost2211 and ecmnesia
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019

I've said almost this same thing in the past. Of course, there are exceptions, but our first 18-ish years aren't usually a good thing to judge all of life on. You don't really even begin to experience life until you're old enough to not have teachers and parents and other authority figures making all the decisions for you.

I think everyone should at least try to live their own lives away from the home environments that make them miserable before taking such a final step. If your problem is toxic people or toxic homes, it's entirely possible you could turn things around on your own.

Obviously, some people have insurmountable problems not related to this sort of thing. I get that. I'm one of them. But sometimes things don't have to be so bad.

Reactions: Chupacabra 44, Ghost2211 and Good4Nothing
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
If you really do end up on the streets I recommend putting some of your money into a gym membership cause there you can shower/spend some time etc and be clean so you can like go to work or whatever. Some gyms have microwaves and stuff too. Also maybe search about some homeless shelters around you, here in my country the state can offer you a place so you can go to work and try to get back on your feet. I have read a bit about your situation so I totally understand why you're are thinking of leaving...it's really sad and I'm so sorry this is happening to you

Reactions: noaccount, Ghost2211 and Lilium
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
mini update I guess:
My dad will be home in a few. If he tells me a bunch of shit ill walk out the house and ctb. I know the method and where to go so this could be the last thing I post. If I dont update saying otherwise then, I want to say I am glad you guys welcomed me with open arms. Im sorry things came to this

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: FatalSystemError591, Lilium, Eridanos and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
mini update I guess:
My dad will be home in a few. If he tells me a bunch of shit ill walk out the house and ctb. I know the method and where to go so this could be the last thing I post. If I dont update saying otherwise then, I want to say I am glad you guys welcomed me with open arms. Im sorry things came to this
It is sad to hear it has come down to this. It seemed like your dad was starting to come around. If things go poorly and you ctb I truly hope that you find relief and peace. You don't deserve the amount of suffering your family has put you through. you being a young female I would very greatly discouraged homelessness. If you end up just leaving home I hope you have somewhere to go that would be safe, and not stay on the streets. Your dad should be putting your abusive ass brother out of the house and not letting you go through this.

bloomingdark

bloomingdark

Alex
Jan 24, 2019
mini update I guess:
I am really sorry you're going through this...
I wish you peace no matter what your descicion is

OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
mini update I guess:
Commenting to let you know that I am staying updated on your situation, you already know this but you can message me anytime.

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
It is sad to hear it has come down to this. It seemed like your dad was starting to come around. If things go poorly and you ctb I truly hope that you find relief and peace. You don't deserve the amount of suffering your family has put you through. you being a young female I would very greatly discouraged homelessness. If you end up just leaving home I hope you have somewhere to go that would be safe, and not stay on the streets. Your dad should be putting your abusive ass brother out of the house and not letting you go through this.
He slapped my brother with a detention center and my brother broke into tears

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
The plan was to wait for my dad to come home but he hasn't yet.....he is usually home at this hour....

• Hugs
P

polarbear

attention seeking bi-polar
Oct 11, 2020
what did you brother do adjectly?