• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Tiburcio

I'm broken and completely tired of life. For compensate it, I should forget absolutely everything I saw and experienced here, but the conditions are unachievable and I don't like fantasizing so writting them is pointless.

Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Sole winner of Euromillions. (Lottery)

Pretty much anything in life can be bought. (Except the cure for cancer or other severe diseases)

I know this doesn't apply to everyone but in my case i could just buy my happiness to constantly surpress depression. I could make my dreams come true because they all involve materialism.

Can i buy true love for example? No but i am waaaay past that shit and companionship/sex can be bought with ease.

And whats more i could make a select few people happy aswell. Anyway i haven't gone through enough shit for me to "earn" such an amount of money but it's what i would like.

Last edited:
MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it."
May 31, 2018
Money to go on a binge week of booze and drugs, prostitutes maybe? and enough to get N for everyone on this site who wanted it. Then as the others have already mentioned, a peaceful death.
You know what, I've thought about something. Maybe it will sound stupid, but what if we crowdfunded method purchases for users who can't afford it?

Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
You know what, I've thought about something. Maybe it will sound stupid, but what if we crowdfunded method purchases for users who can't afford it?

That's basically assisting suicide .. no one is here is going to do that.

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
Nonexistence with a guarantee that I will never be reincarnated.

That depends on your beliefs, I'm 100% sure I won't be reincarnated or something like that. So I'm not worried about that, I think when you die everything is over our thoughts and everything is scientifically proven to be induced by chemical reactions in our brain not by our "soul" so when the brain stops working everything is over.

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
That depends on your beliefs, I'm 100% sure I won't be reincarnated or something like that. So I'm not worried about that, I think when you die everything is over our thoughts and everything is scientifically proven to be induced by chemical reactions in our brain not by our "soul" so when the brain stops working everything is over.
But we were ripped from nothingness and pulled into this life. Who's to say it won't happen to us again in the nothingness of death?

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
A permanent residence all expenses paid forever lol! Free groceries for life lol! Free medical for life. Otherwise I could handle the rest I think.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
i would like to have the chance to restart my life from the beginning, in another family, and with another ethnic background

I'd like to start again in a world where ethnic background doesn't matter and all life is treated with respect and value. 90% of my problems are directly because of people and their greed, selfishness, hate, politics, lack of empathy. The other 10% is the fallout of those things.

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
But we were ripped from nothingness and pulled into this life. Who's to say it won't happen to us again in the nothingness of death?
We were not ripped from nothingness, all our thoughts, feelings, etc are product of our brain if the brain dies everything goes with it, at least according to science there's nothing like soul, that when you die will go to other body.