CTB Fella

CTB Fella

Experienced
Dec 15, 2022
I know that either the lungs fill with blood, and you drown. Or they collapse, and you suffocate.

Does anyone know how long this takes?

• Wow
Reactions: greatgooglymoogly
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
The amount of force and depth it would take to reach the lungs would be beyond excruciating and nearly impossible. Unless you are in a psychotic break your body will not let you do that to yourself. There are multiple layers of muscle and tissue between your skin and your lungs, and they are not meant to be cut through, much less intentionally. God forbid you somehow managed to get through the indescribable pain and probably good deal of blood loss of cutting to your lung, a pulmonary embolus or drowning in your own blood would be excruciating beyond belief and probably rather slow. Please do not attempt this.

• Informative
Reactions: Worndown and Deleted member 82921
CTB Fella

CTB Fella

Experienced
Dec 15, 2022
The amount of force and depth it would take to reach the lungs would be beyond excruciating and nearly impossible. Unless you are in a psychotic break your body will not let you do that to yourself. There are multiple layers of muscle and tissue between your skin and your lungs, and they are not meant to be cut through, much less intentionally. God forbid you somehow managed to get through the indescribable pain and probably good deal of blood loss of cutting to your lung, a pulmonary embolus or drowning in your own blood would be excruciating beyond belief and probably rather slow. Please do not attempt this.
Thank you for the information.

How about stabbing myself in the heart?

I could do it like the Samaries, and "fall" on the blade? I'd get drunk, and sniff a quarter ounce of coke, which would make me mad enough to do it.
Just don't, here's why 👇

Thank you for the advice.

However, overdosing on Zopiclone, Diazepam and alcohol is very effective.

I've reached the level where I take 250 tablets, at once.

There's no "fading out," you just go.

I've died many times, and it is very peaceful and painless, but the bastards keep bringing me back to life, and I wake up on life support.

Last edited:
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Thank you for the information.

How about stabbing myself in the heart?

I could do it like the Samaries, and "fall" on the blade? I'd get drunk, and sniff a quarter ounce of coke, which would make me mad enough to do it.
Not only is there muscle and tissue, there is now an entire bone. Getting through your sternum would be near impossible. Also I would advise against trying something so tedious while under the influence of heavy drugs and alcohol as you would now have to try and figure out what you're doing while heavily impaired. This is not a feasible way to CTB. Please do not do this.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
If you have the bravado to stab yourself, why not just opt for hanging? So much quicker, cleaner and less excruciating I can only imagine.

• Love
Reactions: sukuna
CTB Fella

CTB Fella

Experienced
Dec 15, 2022
Not only is there muscle and tissue, there is now an entire bone. Getting through your sternum would be near impossible. Also I would advise against trying something so tedious while under the influence of heavy drugs and alcohol as you would now have to try and figure out what you're doing while heavily impaired. This is not a feasible way to CTB. Please do not do this.
The other method I'm considering is jumping.