worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I am an Efilist at heart but efilism describes reality. It's not a political platform. My platform would be all about FAIRNESS FIRST!

Of course I'd grant the right to die for any adult who wants it. I may concede to a 6 months waiting period for those suffering like us for the sake of "not freaking people out". I want to adopt the Swiss model.

I would abolish the electoral college. Whoever gets the most votes wins!

How about campaign finance reform. The left wants to limit how much a person can give. The right believes that you should give to any campaign you want. Both stupid ideas. How about we have a program were you can give money towards the electoral system. Finances will be spread out equally amongst the candidates.

I would cut all ties with Israel and Palestine until a two state solution is formulated. If Hamas lays down their arms, I would recognize them as a nation. If Israel decides to cease intruding on Palestinian territory, than relations would be normalized.

I would absolutly love to normalize relations with Iran and North Korea (Sunni not Shia Muslims do the global terrorism thing and North Korea is bluffing).

I would introduce the public option when it comes to healthcare. This would give insurance companies the incentive to lower their rates.

I would abolish the pardoning powers of the president when it comes to government officials. If a pardon is to happen it must be agreed upon by both the House of Representatives and the heads of Congress.

Legalize pot on a federal level. Tax and allocate that money for drug rehabilitation.

Legalize prostitution but only if it's a "cat house". No street prostitution. If someone is caught doing street prostitution they should be fined not arrested.

Raise taxes on the rich while lowering taxes for the lower and middle class families.

Reintroduce the Glass Steagall Act.

I'd make laws to ease up on this birthright inheritance bullshit.

Ok I'm getting too drunk to think but I think I did pretty damn good. Got some education and prison policies I'd like to talk about but I don't feel like writing a wall of text.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever and Maravillosa
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Fuck health insurance, full stop. How the hell the richest country in the world does not have a nationalised healthcare system, free to anyone at the point of need, for its citizens in 2018 is beyond me.

Reactions: throwaway777, Nofaith, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 1 other person
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
bruh, if I was president, I would unleash the entirety of the American nuclear arsenal on the entire planet.

Problem solved. In a couple hundred million years, life will evolve again, and maybe it will be better.

Reactions: Kirakishou, throwaway777, Nofaith and 3 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I don't expect for y'all to agree with me. But I think I make more sense than most people in Congress. And I'm drunk off my ass. Lol

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Fuck health insurance, full stop. How the hell the richest country in the world does not have a nationalised healthcare system, free to anyone at the point of need, for its citizens in 2018 is beyond me.
Assholes run this country. Obama was too kind to the republicans. Universal health care should be a right but his original public option would have been better than what we got now.

At least with the public option the insurance companies would have the incentive to lower their prices out of fear that we would choose their business to the government.

I believe in universal healthcare for all. The public option would have been the near "best" thing. Since we didn't end up with ether we got the shit end of the deal.

Premiums went up and quality went down because Obama believed that he could "work with the republicans".

Reactions: Maravillosa
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
One of my main interests is geopolitics. Interested in it since I was a kid. First thing I would do would be to cease all aid to both Israel and Palestine until they come up with a two state solution. You take food from the mouths of tyrants and they will do anything.

Who is gonna flinch first? The Israelis or the Palestinians? I think Israel would because they have been pampered by the West since 1948. I believe that if both sides lost support you would see a two state solution within a year. Israel would have two choices - become a third world country or withdraw from the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, and declare Palestine as a state. The Palestinians would also have two choices - Put down their arms or continue as they are today.

Reactions: Maravillosa
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
One of my main interests is geopolitics. Interested in it since I was a kid. First thing I would do would be to cease all aid to both Israel and Palestine until they come up with a two state solution. You take food from the mouths of tyrants and they will do anything.

Who is gonna flinch first? The Israelis or the Palestinians? I think Israel would because they have been pampered by the West since 1948. I believe that if both sides lost support you would see a two state solution within a year. Israel would have two choices - become a third world country or withdraw from the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, and declare Palestine as a state. The Palestinians would also have two choices - Put down their arms or continue as they are today.
I would give a little more leverage to the Palestinians because they are in a submissive state. Religion or not, if you place people in an open air prison they will become radicalized.

Red star

Red star

Experienced
Sep 15, 2018
It don't matter what youd plan or want to do, the system makes you fall in line and do what they want anyways. All governments are corrupt thats how it is.

Reactions: mattwitt, Aesthler and throwaway777
ouvreyes

ouvreyes

シシ
Oct 7, 2018
god please run

and little unrelated, but just checked the urban dictionary entry for efilism since i was unfamiliar with it. would you say it's accurate or should i do some more reading?

Reactions: worldexploder