M

Mljonzy

Student
Aug 21, 2018
I know there are threads and info everywhere on this site but it's confusing me i know about the doses and anti vomiting meds. I just need to know how to find the way to buy it online with a legit seller. It just seems too good to be true just need help on how to look into it and go in the right direction.
Forgot to mention do i need to buy the peaceful handbook guide ?

Last edited:
Reactions: CURSED again
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Its not easy to obtain. I heard it can be purchased at places like Vet stores in countries/ cities like Mexico, Peru, Thailand, or China. For those of us who are not located there or won't travel there, getting it online is extremely difficult, as most of them are scams, and are regulated like crazy. I have pretty much given up on it myself for the time-being. You can google "Peaceful Pill Handbook", which is pretty popular with some information on it, but make sure you search for the most updated versions, and also do your own research properly, and not come across scammers, fake products, or end up getting traced by the police. Although from time to time, some people do seem to still manage to get it successfully. Theres a thread (or megathread) about it on here somewhere about obtaining N and some of the latest updates on it. Best wishes to you

Reactions: Baskol1 and CURSED again
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Yes I am agree. it is too good to be true, but it is true.
No you do not need to purchase any guide, just read it.

You can buy pentobarbitol as IV solution or in powders.
The IV solution is veterinary.
You'll need from 9 grms as amount minimum.
There is not more secret to do it.

Reactions: thrwaway99, CURSED again and Baskol1
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Yes I am agree. it is too good to be true, but it is true.
No you do not need to purchase any guide, just read it.

You can buy pentobarbitol as IV solution or in powders.
The IV solution is veterinary.
You'll need from 9 grms as amount minimum.
There is not more secret to do it.

Where to buy the solution or powders

Reactions: Baskol1
CURSED again

CURSED again

please help
Aug 15, 2019
Getting some of these drugs off internet also requires some computer knowledge that people like me aren't familiar with. I have the money but don't have anyone at my end that I can ask how to do all the bitcoin, tor, vpn, protonmail stuff etc.. Its hard learning when i feel lousy most the time. We need some liaisons, friends etc.

Reactions: how2toGetout and Baskol1
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Where to buy the solution or powders

As you say "Theres a thread (or megathread) about it on here somewhere about obtaining N and some of the latest updates on it. "

And that is true.

Reactions: sanction
M

Mljonzy

Student
Aug 21, 2018
I don't want to keep working every week fuck sakes i want this over with i can't function anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: CURSED again, Baskol1 and riverstyx
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I don't want to keep working every week fuck sakes i want this over with i can't function anymore.
That's all right, so you go to Resources list, to search pphandbook, chapter 19 Drugs option- Nembutal, after that chapter 20 Availability of nembutal, or if you want start from fisrt chapter, on you own. I would go to 19.
And after all you will get some answers, and everything will be easier for everybody,

Reactions: Baskol1 and CURSED again
M

Mljonzy

Student
Aug 21, 2018
That's all right, so you go to Resources list, to search pphandbook, chapter 19 Drugs option- Nembutal, after that chapter 20 Availability of nembutal, or if you want start from fisrt chapter, on you own. I would go to 19.
And after all you will get some answers, and everything will be easier for everybody,
Thanks a lot i need to take a look.

DeathImminent

DeathImminent

Experienced
Aug 9, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-peaceful-pill-ehandbook-march-24-2019-revision.14416/

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Most people get their N from A mentioned in the peaceful pill handbook. There is a new source in China in the PPH now. I will be posting a screenshot of it in the resources section once I verify it.

Reactions: Ripple, throwaway_2620, Baskol1 and 1 other person
liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
Its not easy to obtain. I heard it can be purchased at places like Vet stores in countries/ cities like Mexico, Peru, Thailand, or China. For those of us who are not located there or won't travel there, getting it online is extremely difficult, as most of them are scams, and are regulated like crazy. I have pretty much given up on it myself for the time-being. You can google "Peaceful Pill Handbook", which is pretty popular with some information on it, but make sure you search for the most updated versions, and also do your own research properly, and not come across scammers, fake products, or end up getting traced by the police. Although from time to time, some people do seem to still manage to get it successfully. Theres a thread (or megathread) about it on here somewhere about obtaining N and some of the latest updates on it. Best wishes to you
Correction: It can no longer be purchased in Thailand. I live in Thailand currently (in fact one of the reasons for moving here was the availability of N) but over the last couple of years policy has changed and not only is N not available to buy, but an acquaintance of mine who is a Thai vetinarian told me they rarely euthsnise animals now and don't use N at all.

Reactions: Baskol1 and sanction
D

Dale

Aug 28, 2019
has anyone thought f adopting a dog with seizures, i hear vets prescribe N to dogs with seizures so that medicine can help your dog out

Reactions: woxihuanni, Baskol1 and sanction
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Getting some of these drugs off internet also requires some computer knowledge that people like me aren't familiar with. I have the money but don't have anyone at my end that I can ask how to do all the bitcoin, tor, vpn, protonmail stuff etc.. Its hard learning when i feel lousy most the time. We need some liaisons, friends etc.
we need some volunteer. liason friends like those in exit international who come to your house to be with u while you take your stuff then the just leave without a trace.that would be good
Most people get their N from A mentioned in the peaceful pill handbook. There is a new source in China in the PPH now. I will be posting a screenshot of it in the resources section once I verify it.

do you know if you have a light snack an hour before takingN , like pn advised ,do you take your stat dose of antimetics at same time or wait maybe 15 mins

Last edited:
Reactions: CURSED again and Baskol1
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
we need some volunteer. liason friends like those in exit international who come to your house to be with u while you take your stuff then the just leave without a trace.that would be good

I am not agree about that comment, but maybe I did understand well its meaning, but it is so interesting.
I would not wanted to seem beligerant.

angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
I am not agree about that comment, but maybe I did understand well its meaning, but it is so interesting.
I would not wanted to seem beligerant.
saves people being on thereown

• Love
Reactions: CURSED again