B

Bjsnode28

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Reminds me of a guy who shot himself atop a multistoried roof. Only problem is he shot himself in the chest but having done that and then fallen to the ground his chances of survival were greatly diminished I imagine.
Yikes! Why not at least try for a more lethal shot just in case you didn't fall

Reactions: Baskol1
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
Yikes! Why not at least try for a more lethal shot just in case you didn't fall

The upside to getting shot in the chest, is that if it's not fatal, it's much less likely to cause brain damage, so I suppose that might be a reason. Maybe the guy wanted an open casket funeral. Probably others, but those are the two that come to my mind.

Reactions: Baskol1
Nice

Nice

Jun 11, 2019
I have a weird idea: how does it feel like if a female is shot in her pussy?

• Wow
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, ScorpiusDragon and Baskol1
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I have a weird idea: how does it feel like if a female is shot in her pussy?
Probably would be extremely painful o____O

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Baskol1
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Shotgun is pretty much failsafest, get a short-barrelled 12 not a 20.

Is 20-gauge really not enough? I mean, it's still bigger than most handgun bullets like .45 ACP and definitely 9mm and people kill themselves with those all of the time. I can get anything anyway but I wanted to opt for 20 because I want to pulverize my head but not vaporize it, y'know? Even kurt cobain took himself out with one (allegedly.)

Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
Is 20-gauge really not enough? I mean, it's still bigger than most handgun bullets like .45 ACP and definitely 9mm and people kill themselves with those all of the time. I can get anything anyway but I wanted to opt for 20 because I want to pulverize my head but not vaporize it, y'know? Even kurt cobain took himself out with one (allegedly.)

It should do, yeah, but keep in mind that you're shooting yourself in the head. Overkill is far preferable to underkill... don't wanna be one of those people who goes through 15 surgeries to end up brain damaged, missing half your face, and whatever else.

I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
To my mind, if you lock the door and put a noose around your neck making sure that once your body falls limp you'll get strangled to death and then shoot yourself it should be near 100%. If you're still worried drink a poison as a step two before step three i.e. the gunshot. Guess the bigger problem is obtaining a firearm (for most people).
Sounds like Kurt cobain. Take a ton of heroin then shoot yourself, one of them will kill you