• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
Bumping this only because someone had the audacity to yell at me in DMs over this instead of just replying to this thread.

casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
It's sad to see people saying that she isn't owed anything by her parents. If someone has wronged you depending on the situation you can sue them.

But not just that in order to move towards a more equitable society people have to be more willing to accept responsibility that isn't theirs. This is where communal living n such come in. Admittedly this is closer to a dream but this is the only way we'll get to an ideal society.

AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
It's sad to see people saying that she isn't owed anything by her parents. If someone has wronged you depending on the situation you can sue them.

But not just that in order to move towards a more equitable society people have to be more willing to accept responsibility that isn't theirs. This is where communal living n such come in. Admittedly this is closer to a dream but this is the only way we'll get to an ideal society.
Currently living in a hotel room with my girlfriend. I have an interview tomorrow. I just figured I'd call out the person who DM'd me since they were frankly very rude. Unfortunately I cannot sue my parents. I just want them gone forever.

ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
Not to be rude but your parents don't owe you anything. It's their money. They can spend it how they want, whether you agree with that or not. If you are an adult, you need to figure it out. They've raised you and now it's your turn to be an adult. You come across as incredibly entitled. I don't mind helping my kids out but they need to figure out how to "adult". If I gave them a house, that would not help them out in any way. Now I will help them in figuring out how to build their credit or maybe get a better job. But I will not DO it for them. I wish you the best of luck. It sounds like you may need it.

AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
Not to be rude but your parents don't owe you anything. It's their money. They can spend it how they want, whether you agree with that or not. If you are an adult, you need to figure it out. They've raised you and now it's your turn to be an adult. You come across as incredibly entitled. I don't mind helping my kids out but they need to figure out how to "adult". If I gave them a house, that would not help them out in any way. Now I will help them in figuring out how to build their credit or maybe get a better job. But I will not DO it for them. I wish you the best of luck. It sounds like you may need it.
Someone didn't read the whole thread and how I've responded to it multiple times.
Exactly. Hell I don't even mind working. Until houses go back to costing an affordable amount or I magically get the money to just straight buy one so that there's no credit shit, I'll stick to being homeless.

Who are you calling "he"? Also I'm 23. And yes, I SHOULD be independent from my parents, but they have done everything in their power to hold me back from that. Even going so far as to suggest power over attorney over me (which I learned is a bunch of bogus but the fact that it was threatened/proposed at all is frightening to say the least.)

If I can't afford a house and he can then I should get a house. No one can get a house from working nowadays. No amount of "independence" can make it happen.

What I'm trying to say is that he should've solved this problem for me since clearly I cannot solve it on my own.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveSong and _Broken_alice