• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

diediedie13345543

Jan 8, 2024
Will anyone be at risk of co poisoning when they find me and what is the ideal equipment for cooking charcoal? I've seen you can use bbqs but they are a too big for my liking

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
not sure if i should be giving advice on this as i have tried and failed. bbqs come in all sorts of sizes...

Reactions: bwerner
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
my location was a small bathroom. it was so hot (even though it was 22F that night) that i kept cracking the door open. i should have brought a few bottles of ice cold water with me.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Eventually yes, assuming that the room isn't drafty, the heat doesn't become unbearable and you can deal with the smoke. The last two are huge concerns. Let's not forget the fire hazard, do you wanna burn the whole place down by mistake?

Will anyone be at risk of co poisoning when they find me
If people are in the building for a long period and don't realize you're gone, then yeah probably. I don't know what building you're talking about but I'd have to guess your biggest risk is starting the building on fire even if you're using a grill. You probably don't want that to happen. Keep anything highly flammable away. You'd be surprised at just how inflammable wood and carpet can be so I wouldn't worry a whole lot about the floor catching. If you don't believe me try throwing a match on a rug or hardwood floor. I would be amazed if it started on fire.