LostinTime24

LostinTime24

Discharged&Defeated
Mar 26, 2024
I think it's best to rethink your method, I don't think it's right to do that to a random person or. Group of people. However I can't tell you what to do

Reactions: bussy, HereTomorrow, psp3000 and 2 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Absolutely.

I'm really sorry life is treating you bad, but maybe think about the driver who will hit you as well?
They will be traumatized for life

Reactions: bussy, HereTomorrow, psp3000 and 1 other person
Victim.Of.Life

Victim.Of.Life

My bus is waiting
Jun 27, 2023
I got my law degree 2 days ago. Short answer: You will have to pay a lot of damages and possibly face jail time. Don't do it.

• Informative
Reactions: bussy, HereTomorrow, tpboy and 1 other person
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I got my law degree 2 days ago. Short answer: You will have to pay a lot of damages and possibly face jail time. Don't do it.
Congrats on the law degree. Any thoughts on the likelihood or ability of prosecutors actively pursuing for giving advice on suicide method to someone in the US, if you're familiar?

D

Dignified Death

⚰️☠️
May 19, 2024
Guess Ill just jump from a roof.
Hey it your choice if you want to jump off a roof but I would recommend to reconsider your options there are more painless and less scary options then jumping. But if you decide to do it I hope it painless and you find peace in your final moments

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
i know someone who trued and lived and they were sued

Reactions: bwerner and HereTomorrow
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
This is a terrible method. It is extremely unreliable and it is not fair on innocent people.

In this modern world, where peaceful suicide is so easy, I personally can never understand traumatising innocent people.

Please check out the megathreads index and find a proper method.

• Love
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, sash, notprettyenough and 2 others
S

suffering_mo_7

Experienced
May 8, 2024
This is a terrible method. It is extremely unreliable and it is not fair on innocent people.

In this modern world, where peaceful suicide is so easy, I personally can never understand traumatising innocent people.

Please check out the megathreads index and find a proper method.
@UKscotty I don't recommend this either but what are the peaceful methods? I'm not finding them, that's for sure. The only one I know of is N and it's almost impossible to obtain.

randomeyes11

randomeyes11

Ready to go home
Jun 14, 2024
What it would do to the other person is a traumatic experience they'd never forget. And with so many dash cameras, if you survive, they could easily use the footage or even eye witness accounts against you.

A

Autumn_Stars

Jun 9, 2024
When I was in the hospital there was a guy named Joe and he had both his feet amputated because he lay on the railroad tracks. He was facing criminal charges for trespassing.

Reactions: bwerner