FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I have fought all my life to make things work out. All I ever wanted was to to make positive contribution to society, having a life of adventure and excitement. Now I can't fight anymore. If I had more help and support from society and other people I wouldn't want to kill myself anymore. Nobody in my life ever took seriously me when I reached out for help. I was treated as an inconvenience or being dramatic by those around me. I live in an area where its not easy to access mental health treatment under the NHS and private healthcare is expensive. If I had easy to treatment believe I would take it.

● My confidence which I had all my life is now gone completely since getting fired. Before I got fired I went through humiliation from my older workplace colleagues, my boss blamed me for bringing problems to the department and he even cruelly mocked and criticised my immaturity. I ended up breaking down and shouting at my boss because the his taunts didn't stop. I don't know if I will ever get it back it is absolutely. I haven't worked in 7 months because of everything that happened.

● I am deeply insecure over never having a boyfriend and always being rejected my men throughout my life. I have positive contribution to society to talk to men, ask them out but still rejection. All I ever known is rejection seeing other woman I grew up with getting married or having serious relationships with thier boyfriends I can't cope anymore. This is biggest reason why I will kill myself at 30.

● I have no friends lost all my friends after graduating university. When I go out to places all I see is couples, groups of friends and families with children. Loneliness is finally too much.

● I feel like my entire life is a failure everyone is doing better than me and I have failed to be a real adult.

If I was shown I could have a future then I wouldn't want to die anymore. Nobody in the real world wanted to listen when I cried for help.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lachrymost, seriouslyeffitall, Joarga and 6 others
animetal

animetal

a confession, a cadaver
May 8, 2023
This is exactly how I feel :( everywhere I go I see so many happy faces friends and family having so much fun and here I am feeling alone because of the things forced upon me . I feel like even at 20 my life already feels over and I never had a chance. In life to begin with . I don't think o can show up to work after a failed suicide attempt. Now all of my colleagues know and I feel like I don't have any support in my life for my mental health problems and needs . My mom doesn't give a shit about my mental health all she cares about is money
I have fought all my life to make things work out. All I ever wanted was to to make positive contribution to society, having a life of adventure and excitement. Now I can't fight anymore. If I had more help and support from society and other people I wouldn't want to kill myself anymore. Nobody in my life ever took seriously me when I reached out for help. I was treated as an inconvenience or being dramatic by those around me. I live in an area where its not easy to access mental health treatment under the NHS and private healthcare is expensive. If I had easy to treatment believe I would take it.

● My confidence which I had all my life is now gone completely since getting fired. Before I got fired I went through humiliation from my older workplace colleagues, my boss blamed me for bringing problems to the department and he even cruelly mocked and criticised my immaturity. I ended up breaking down and shouting at my boss because the his taunts didn't stop. I don't know if I will ever get it back it is absolutely. I haven't worked in 7 months because of everything that happened.

● I am deeply insecure over never having a boyfriend and always being rejected my men throughout my life. I have positive contribution to society to talk to men, ask them out but still rejection. All I ever known is rejection seeing other woman I grew up with getting married or having serious relationships with thier boyfriends I can't cope anymore. This is biggest reason why I will kill myself at 30.

● I have no friends lost all my friends after graduating university. When I go out to places all I see is couples, groups of friends and families with children. Loneliness is finally too much.

● I feel like my entire life is a failure everyone is doing better than me and I have failed to be a real adult.

If I was shown I could have a future then I wouldn't want to die anymore. Nobody in the real world wanted to listen when I cried for help.
If you ever need someone to talk to I am here and will support you in any way I can

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: dialogos, Sannti and FireFox
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
The NHS are unfit for purpose in terms of mental health. They just hand out SSRI medication and hope for the best. Therapy is probably a 12-18 month minimum wait. It's extremely discouraging.

The feeling of failure, lack of support, not having a partner and the associated isolation causes overwhelming misery. There's so much pressure to follow the standard life path and walk alongside your peers, rather than stagnate or regress. It's a horrible feeling. It's not like you can escape it either because you see other people's happiness and success plastered all over social media.

I hope you find the lifeline you need to push forward. I was in a similar situation when I was younger and I eventually gave up. Apathy set in and I accepted that I wasn't going to make the grade, in this world.

• Aww..
Reactions: carac and dialogos
S

seriouslyeffitall

Aug 24, 2023

FWIW, those couples, families, groups you see are curating themselves by nature of being in public. that happy couple could be miserable behind closed doors. One of those friends in the group could be the loneliest person in the restaurant despite being with people. I'm so sorry no one was there for you. I'm so sorry you haven't found your forever person yet. Hugs from an internet stranger that knows how you feel. It would seem that a lot of here do.