• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
So um. I think I'm going to do it eventually. I don't know what purity is the sn I will probably take, but it's the only one I can take in my country. The thing is, if I fail and wake up normally will there be visible damage? I.e. will my family know what I did? Because if they don't, then my last resort will be jumping off my terrace (7th floor) that night. Actually is there a chance I fail sn but not wake up normally?

I don't want to pick jumping first.. I'm afraid of heights and the whole procedure will be.. difficult. I want to just drink something and die.

• Hugs
Reactions: onleana
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
If you survive You should be okay. There are not known permanent damage from using sn other than death from what I seen but it is better to investigate further

• Love
Reactions: Insomniac and Aloken
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
If you survive You should be okay. There are not known permanent damage from using sn other than death from what I seen but it is better to investigate further
Thank you, but I wasn't talking exactly about permanent damage, more like temporary visible damage or some type of coma. I don't know if I'm sounding stupid right now. I'm just so tired.

Reactions: Snake of Eden
M

m1r

Dec 5, 2021
limb hypoxia (blue nails, fingers, lips), your blood will become thick and brownish, this is how SN works with your hemoglobin.

Reactions: uselesswaste and Aloken
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
limb hypoxia (blue nails, fingers, lips), your blood will become thick and brownish, this is how SN works with your haemoglobin.
But if these things happen why would it fail? I'm only suggesting failure due to a sn of unknown purity

I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
Can I ask about if there is good data on saving people from SN, (how often it works), or is it a different enough question to deserve a separate thread.

Also, just take like 50g or even 100g and if it's any amount of SN at all you should be fine. Unless you throw up it like a few minutes in.

Reactions: medicinenightmares
M

m1r

Dec 5, 2021
But if these things happen why would it fail? I'm only suggesting failure due to a sn of unknown purity
an unsuccessful attempt can occur if an ambulance arrives to do oxygenation (they try to increase the oxygen content in the blood), as well as if they manage to find out the cause of your ailment or are already in the hospital after taking thick brownish blood (they may assume that you are suffering from hypoxemia if you deny that they took something), they will administer an antidote to you - Methylene blue, along with this, under artificial ventilation of the lungs, they will be able to increase the falling oxygen level in the blood to normal

there is a way to check the purity of SN with a drop of blood or an aquarium test

(sorry my native language is not English)

Last edited:
Reactions: Aloken
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
an unsuccessful attempt can occur if an ambulance arrives to do oxygenation (they try to increase the oxygen content in the blood), as well as if they manage to find out the cause of your ailment or are already in the hospital after taking thick brownish blood (they may assume that you are suffering from hypoxemia if you deny that they took something), they will administer an antidote to you - Methylene blue, along with this, under artificial ventilation of the lungs, they will be able to increase the falling oxygen level in the blood to normal

there is a way to check the purity of SN with a drop of blood or an aquarium test

(sorry mots native language is not English)
Oh, I thought that the blood test wasn't about the purity and/or it's unreliable, that's why the aquarium test is suggested. I can't do an aquarium test though, that's why the purity is a problem for me

I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
Oh, I thought that the blood test wasn't about the purity and/or it's unreliable, that's why the aquarium test is suggested. I can't do an aquarium test though, that's why the purity is a problem for me
Why can't you do that test? You just need water and a cheap kit off Amazon.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Can I ask about if there is good data on saving people from SN, (how often it works), or is it a different enough question to deserve a separate thread.

Also, just take like 50g or even 100g and if it's any amount of SN at all you should be fine. Unless you throw up it like a few minutes in.
50-100g = 2 mch

Stndrd = apprx 20-25

Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
Why can't you do that test? You just need water and a cheap kit off Amazon.
Because I don't live alone and can't have things ordered here. I could use a shop to go and collect it, but then I would have to bring it home in secret and I will already do that for the sn. Maybe I'm making excuses for myself, maybe I'm being lazy or tired, I don't know. Maybe I don't want to test it, in fear that it won't be enough

Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
I would think that if the SN was mixed with other substances that the risks would be dependent on what those other substances are.

I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
Because I don't live alone and can't have things ordered here. I could use a shop to go and collect it, but then I would have to bring it home in secret and I will already do that for the sn. Maybe I'm making excuses for myself, maybe I'm being lazy or tired, I don't know. Maybe I don't want to test it, in fear that it won't be enough
I'm sorry to hear that. Good luck.

Reactions: Aloken
M

m1r

Dec 5, 2021
usually stores indicate purity, industrial 95% + SN is also suitable, the main thing for you is not to buy salt with SN in the grocery store (0.06%), is there a website where you plan to buy it?

Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
usually stores indicate purity, industrial 95% + SN is also suitable, the main thing for you is not to buy salt with SN in the grocery store (0.06%), is there a website where you plan to buy it?
Yeah, this one doesn't. I had sent them an email a year ago too asking for the purity, no response. The only info they provide on their website is that their sn is manufactured in Germany (not my country) by a specific chemical company. That company doesn't say anything about their sn either, apart from having it listed in nutritional chemicals. I suppose that means it's food grade, which is still good, we only care about the purity