contemplatingjaahil

contemplatingjaahil

Done.
Nov 25, 2019
This sounds silly but I was always passively suicidal, wishing for a car to hit me or for me to get into some freak accident or die. I thought if I wished and prayed for it enough, it would eventually happen. But I just realised how unlikely that is.

Think about it, out of all the people you've ever known in your life, how many of them have died? Usually only a handful, and most of them are old. I've only known 5 people that have died, 2 were young (1 was suicide) and the rest were old. Dying at a young age is very unlikely. The average person lives to the age of 70+. We hear about young deaths and freak accidents in the news so often that it distorts our reality and makes them seem common. They really aren't, and if I don't ctb, im pretty sure I will be among the 90+% of people who are stuck here until age 70.

• Love
Reactions: fastgoodcheap, Umbreon, Trannydiary and 2 others
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
You don't state your age, but believe me when I tell you that the years do seem to fly by much faster as you get older. So, whether you ctb or not, death will be waiting for you soon enough, not to be morbid.

Reactions: Trannydiary and whywere
contemplatingjaahil

contemplatingjaahil

Done.
Nov 25, 2019
You don't state your age, but believe me when I tell you that the years do seem to fly by much faster as you get older. So, whether you ctb or not, death will be waiting for you soon enough, not to be morbid.
23. So many years in between now and 70 (the average life expectancy)

Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
You'll die eventually. I can guarantee it.

Reactions: Lostandlooking