• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

deep_end

How've you been?
Sep 9, 2023
I've been getting better recently, but god recently I've just been so lonely. If I died today, intentionally or not, nobody would show up to my funeral. I don't have friends, or family, or anyone really. I have a boyfriend, but other than that I have nobody. I'm a pretty shy person, but I'm really good at talking to people. I've been trying really hard to make new friends, but nothing has worked at all. Yesterday I was supposed to meet 3 different people, they all cancelled on me (and I'm pretty sure 2 of them are ghosting me permanently). It's so incredibly hard being this lonely, and I'm worried it's never going to get better.

Ovid

Ovid

FML
Feb 2, 2024
Take a deep breath. It sounds like your friends cancelling on you has put you in a pretty dark place, but there's no need to make the jump to saying that no one would attend your funeral. This is a problem I have as well. Things like that can really send me downhill fast, and it's simply not true to jump to those conclusions. I am certain that your boyfriend cares for you, and would be devastated.