• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Would you be happy to die tonight

• yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • no

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • not sure

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
Downandout82

Downandout82

Feb 10, 2020
Would u really be happy to die I would love for this to happen but i have to wait 1 week to get out the hospital as they stopped me. I've been told today I can leave next week so am happy as I have my fool prove plan now, Sometimes I don't no if I really wanted to die ? now I no I do is anyone else ever been unsure?

DarkFriend.

DarkFriend.

Neverending Suffering
May 1, 2022
I've been not sure for a long time but I've also thought for some time now that maybe I should prepare my exit kit. Even if it's only just to have it. I think that it might make me feel better to know I have it available, even if I don't have an active plan to use it just yet.

• Love
Reactions: etherealspring and Downandout82
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd certainly be very relieved to finally be free from this cruel and torturous existence that has caused me nothing but suffering, I'm not meant to suffer in this existence, I'm only meant for the peace that only eternal nothingness can bring. Only non-existence is ideal to me as after all it isn't like I could be harmed by the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep, only death comforts me personally, I find it dreadful and terrifying how a human could potentially exist for so long and suffer to unlimited amounts, I'd never wish for the burden of existence no matter what.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl
No More Tears

No More Tears

Jul 26, 2024
I would have been happy to die yesterday.

• Love
Reactions: LiveOrganization97 and sorrowful
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Experienced
Jun 2, 2024
Been here too long already.

• Hugs
Reactions: derpyderpins
alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Experienced
Feb 10, 2024
I'm giving my new mental health team a chance to help me and I'm giving it my all. But I have my kit ready if, at the end, life is still as awful as it is now for me.

• Love
Reactions: LiveOrganization97
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
No, can't go yet. More things I must take care of first.

• Love
Reactions: LiveOrganization97