• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I used a few things from the SN bible but edited it to my preferences. In addition, as the title suggests, if i choose to ctb with SN, this is how it will go.

(Taken from SN bible, edited to fit my preferences.) Requirements:

1. SN
2. Metoclopramide (Decreases amount of stomach acid produced)
3.Ibuprofen
4. Diazepam (Benzos)
5. Digital weighing scales
6. 100ml plastic cups for SN drink and measuring jug
7. Spoon to mix the SN
8. Mortar and pestle

12:00hrs: 48 HOUR REGIMEN BEGINS

Before sleeping, set alarm to 7:50. (table taken from SN bible, edited to fit my preference.)

Day 1Medication and Dose
8:00hrsMetoclopramide (1x10mg) 10mg
16:00hrsMetoclopramide (1x10mg) 10mg
24:00hrs (before sleeping, set alarm 7:50)Metoclopramide (1x10mg) 10mg
Day 2Medication and Dose
8:00hrs (Start fasting, take minimal water as possible, 2 hours before SN, stop drinking)Metoclopramide (1x10mg) 10mg
23:00hrsIbuprofen (20x30mg) 600mg
23:20hrsMetoclopramide (3x10mg) 30mg

Wait for 40 minutes. During the wait time, prepare SN drink and benzos drink, 25gm of SN in 50-100ml of plain water (35gm if body weight over 100kg.) Crush benzos (Diazepam) with a mortar and pestle (20x30mg) 600mg and dissolve with enough water until a drinkable solution forms. It is important that all of the SN is dissolved. If there are any remaining crystals at the bottom of the cup, add more water but use as little water as possible. Have a second drink prepared in case of vomiting.

24:00hrsConsume SN and Diazepam drink

What to expect after consuming the SN (this table was taken from the SN bible.)

Time after consumption of SNSymptoms following consumption of SN
3 mindizziness
5 minsVery drowsy, responsive
12 minsUnconscious
15 minsDeep sleep/ un-rousable
25 minsIncreasing cyanosis
30 minsIrregular shallow breathing
40 minsDeath

For this following section, I am still deciding on how I will do it. I'm going to do this in a foreign country to avoid my SN getting confiscated by airport authorities. India is my preferred place to buy SN as I found the best deals and I have a few friends there (none of them know about my intentions of ctbing)

Money required: 1,500- 2,500 dollars (flights, tools, hotel stay) (Approximation)
Buy SN: India

In hotel, prepare everything, lock door and make sure no room service comes. 48 hour regimen, Carry out the procedure of SN poisoning.

Any recommendations on how I could tweak my method a little bit are open.

edit: i also found a place that sells it for cheap without having to go abroad, I am also considering buying it from them (not saying who, im
pretty sure thats not allowed.)

Last edited:
B

BlackSpotOnTheSun

Jun 19, 2023
I used a few things from the SN bible but edited it to my preferences. In addition, as the title suggests, if i choose to ctb with SN, this is how it will go.

(Taken from SN bible, edited to fit my preferences.) Requirements:

1. SN
2. Metoclopramide (Decreases amount of stomach acid produced)
3.Ibuprofen
4. Diazepam (Benzos)
5. Digital weighing scales
6. 100ml plastic cups for SN drink and measuring jug
7. Spoon to mix the SN
8. Mortar and pestle

12:00hrs: 48 HOUR REGIMEN BEGINS

Before sleeping, set alarm to 7:50. (table taken from SN bible, edited to fit my preference.)

Day 1Medication and Dose
8:00hrsMetoclopramide (1x10mg) 10mg
24:00hrs (before sleeping, set alarm 7:50)Metoclopramide (1x10mg) 10mg
Day 2Medication and Dose
8:00hrs (Start fasting, take minimal water as possible, 2 hours before SN, stop drinking)Metoclopramide (1x10mg) 10mg
23:00hrsIbuprofen (20x30mg) 600mg
23:20hrsMetoclopramide (3x10mg) 30mg

Wait for 40 minutes. During the wait time, prepare SN drink and benzos drink, 25gm of SN in 50-100ml of plain water (35gm if body weight over 100kg.) Crush benzos (Diazepam) with a mortar and pestle (20x30mg) 600mg and dissolve with enough water until a drinkable solution forms. It is important that all of the SN is dissolved. If there are any remaining crystals at the bottom of the cup, add more water but use as little water as possible. Have a second drink prepared in case of vomiting.

24:00hrsConsume SN and Diazepam drink

What to expect after consuming the SN (this table was taken from the SN bible.)

Time after consumption of SNSymptoms following consumption of SN
3 mindizziness
5 minsVery drowsy, responsive
12 minsUnconscious
15 minsDeep sleep/ un-rousable
25 minsIncreasing cyanosis
30 minsIrregular shallow breathing
40 minsDeath

For this following section, I am still deciding on how I will do it. I'm going to do this in a foreign country to avoid my SN getting confiscated by airport authorities. India is my preferred place to buy SN as I found the best deals and I have a few friends there (none of them know about my intentions of ctbing)

Money required: 1,500- 2,500 dollars (flights, tools, hotel stay) (Approximation)
Buy SN: India

In hotel, prepare everything, lock door and make sure no room service comes. 48 hour regimen, Carry out the procedure of SN poisoning.

Any recommendations on how I could tweak my method a little bit are open.
Wow, that's great planning. You've clearly done a lot of research. I wish you all the best, and thanks for sharing.