• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ph4zzzy

ph4zzzy

Apr 3, 2023
I would purchase some kind of cyanide pill/capsule, and take however much I'd need with me to my old high school, (recently graduated) and hide it somewhere in a pocket/sleeve. At lunch, I'd find my closest friends and boyfriend and talk to them as usual. halfway through, I'd give out anything I want/have planned to give them and lay down in my boyfriends lap as if I was having a nap, and tell him:
"look in my bag for me in a couple minutes, I love you"
In my bag there'd be nothing other than my suicide notes.
Then, finally, I take out my water bottle and as discreetly as I can, swallow the cyanide and close my eyes. I'd want to ctb in his arms, listening to the voices of my favorite people speaking with one another, and holding on to my boyfriends hand. Id I could ctb any way, I would go in my happy place.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sluggish_Slump, Dead Meat and deathisnear
PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
I would purchase some kind of cyanide pill/capsule, and take however much I'd need with me to my old high school, (recently graduated) and hide it somewhere in a pocket/sleeve. At lunch, I'd find my closest friends and boyfriend and talk to them as usual. halfway through, I'd give out anything I want/have planned to give them and lay down in my boyfriends lap as if I was having a nap, and tell him:
"look in my bag for me in a couple minutes, I love you"
In my bag there'd be nothing other than my suicide notes.
Then, finally, I take out my water bottle and as discreetly as I can, swallow the cyanide and close my eyes. I'd want to ctb in his arms, listening to the voices of my favorite people speaking with one another, and holding on to my boyfriends hand. Id I could ctb any way, I would go in my happy place.
Hey I understand why you want to CTB in the comfort of a loved one. Are you sure you want him to be tramitized though? Not trying to be hateful or anything just worried he might have to live with that forever ya know? If you need anybody to talk too I'm here for you.💕much love 🙏

• Love
Reactions: ph4zzzy and Sluggish_Slump
ph4zzzy

ph4zzzy

Apr 3, 2023
Hey I understand why you want to CTB in the comfort of a loved one. Are you sure you want him to be tramitized though? Not trying to be hateful or anything just worried he might have to live with that forever ya know? If you need anybody to talk too I'm here for you.💕much love 🙏
hi, I really appreciate your concern and I've most definitely thought about that, but I know for a fact that I need to have my last moments to be around those that I love most, and I don't think it would affect him the same way it would my mother in my own home or siblings. I know that both him and my friends will eventually understand why I chose to go the way I did and hopefully appreciate that they got to be there till the very end of my life. Much love<3