DavesDogDexter

DavesDogDexter

Mar 1, 2021
I don't begrudge anybody making a living or turning a profit from something, but $85 to access anything related to the PPH or its forums. Sure, you're getting 2 years worth of access. (I don't need 2 'effing years access. I need two weeks, tops.) This is upsetting and something about it just smacks of draining the last drops of misery and blood from people, like most of us, who have already had the emotional sh*t kicked out of them by their fellow man or mother nature or both. It's not enough that the Hippocratic oath has has morphed into the Hypocritic pledge to "first do no harm (to the bottom line) - the public clinic is that way." Is Suicide becoming "the next big internet business opportunity" as well? What's the rationale behind the PPH 24 month subscription? Keep coming back? Wait, don't leave just yet - the updated edition makes life worth living?

By the time I started looking into the PPH, I'd already made up my mind that I couldn't take any more of the day after day after day suffering that has characterized my life for over 50 years now, I don't need a two year subscription on top of the $1000 to obtain penta or any of the other solutions promised in those pages, assuming you don't get scammed that amount a couple times first.

I've been on some therapists couch for 49 of last 50 years (I'm 67) and been through every therapy trend from ACT and CAT to CFT and CMT, and have taken every antidepressant (and "cocktail combo"s of them) since Prozac was introduced. I've done the "homework" and followed the protocols to the letter and .........I have the exact-same-issues today that I had when I went to my first therapy appointment.

I've been with my current shrink for five years and at the close of my most recent session with her, (for which she bills the insurance company double what I spend on food in a month,) she actually shrugged (involuntarily I"m sure) and said with an edge of impatience, "I.... don't know what to tell you."

I've probably got it all wrong (that generally seems to be the case,) but I expected a little more in the way of "help" from someone with a Ph.D in a one of the "helping professions." Yeah, I should and will fire her ass at some point soon, but she'll be the last one I ever have in my life because I can not start over again with someone else. I've done it too many times. This is probably the only area of my life from which I'm able offer an opinion I consider "expert" - therapy offers false hope and empty promises. If therapists could turn a buck off suicide they'd be prescribing it more than Zoloft and twice-a-week sessions. (I can practically hear mine backpedaling - "No, I take it back, I DO know what to tell you.")

So, here I am, in the darkest of all my hours, when what used to masquerade as hope has finally revealed as the denial and delusion it's actually been all along, and the one (and evidently only) source of information, the universally agreed upon definitive text - the Holy Grail - of peaceful deliverance from tortured existence, is only available to people lucky enough to have an extra $85 laying around doing nothing. For 2 years worth of access to information that probably can be boiled down to 1000 words or less all told. And anything but this years updated edition is pointless because the links are constantly dying (and apparently at a much faster rate than the subscribers do. )

I'm sorry for the rant. I'm a senior citizen, living on my social security - $1,300 a month - in New York City and can't afford cable or cell phone so have nothing better to do. It comes down to a choice of paying for the ePPH or the internet service on which to 'enjoy' it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ithappens, Mthom2, it's_all_a_game and 2 others
DavesDogDexter

DavesDogDexter

Mar 1, 2021
FOUND IT FREE!!! Scribd.com has copies of it free to read. Things are looking up.