• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
If this needs to be in another forum i understand but i see a lot of people dealing with religious issues here. I have listened to on Audible...since i am not able to read much anymore....due to injuries.... a lot of different books on God and also atheism. There is one that has really helped me on my journey to break the spell of religion. It's called...How I Opened My Mind and Let God Out. It really helped me on my road to let down some of my fears that had been programed into my mind.

Attachments

• opened.jpg
    opened.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
This belongs on Offtopic forum but this book definitely looks like a good read, especially for people, as you said, struggling with religion. Thanks for recommending, even though funnily enough, I have no use for this book.

Reactions: tpboy
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
The reason i put it here is that fear of a afterlife seems to come up often here when thinking of CTB. I know for me it was a barrier.