Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I don't normally meet women that way but it's getting harder to meet women as I've gotten older.

Reactions: epic
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
This only happens to me on information boards.
Now seriously, if this happens to me on the street (the day it comes out) I just turn around and she's seen me enough, I don't trust the intentions of strangers, I'm scared of people (and even more so when I they smile for no reason).

//

Això només em passa en els taulers d'informació.
Ara seriosament, si això em passa pel carrer (el día que surti) jo em limito a donar mitja volta i ja m'ha vist prou, no confio en la intenció de desconeguts, a mi em fa por la gent (i més quan em somriuen sense motiu).

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah- why not say 'hi', 'morning' or whatever and see if she's happy to respond. I would have thought the tone of her response would let you know whether she's looking to talk.

Reactions: EmmaD, epic and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Yeah- why not say 'hi', 'morning' or whatever and see if she's happy to respond. I would have thought the tone of her response would let you know whether she's looking to talk.
Will try that next time

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
I have struggled with this question for years lol.
Saw a girl at restaurant once . Our gaze met so many times. I think she was checking me out and I definitely was.
Didn't approach her, thinking she might find it inappropriate.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I have struggled with this question for years lol.
Saw a girl at restaurant once . Our gaze met so many times. I think she was checking me out and I definitely was.
Didn't approach her, thinking she might find it inappropriate.
She was looking at me. I was sitting behind you.
Anyway, it was probably just a flirtation. It's hard to tell until you make a move, which I did that day at the restaurant.

• Yay!
Reactions: epic