• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

starryhrtz

starryhrtz

Nov 7, 2023
i feel like i have to think of a reason to why i am so that i can include an explanation if i write a note but i cant think of anything that couldve caused this

im not really traumatized or anything, the things i suffer from are extremely common i was only diagnosed with an ed and mild depression,, whenever i try thinking of a reason i can only think that i just cant stand living its too tiring,, maybe i am too lazy to do anything but i never signed up for any of this so why am i expected to just put up with it all ? i never lived for myself so why cant i do smth for myself just this once

anyway i still dont know what im supposed to say everytime someone asks the reason im suicidal my reasons just sound lame and "not worth dying for",, should i just not write a note at all ??

• Hugs
Reactions: Vesiira, tiger b, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

Apr 28, 2023
You don't really need a reason to be suicidal.

In my case, I'm suicidal cause I don't want to exist and see absolutely no point in existence. That could also be the case for you and just need to search around for a bit to find what may be the cause of your depression. You probably have 0 will to live like me. But I'm not going to asume. The only advice I can give you is to take your time and look around and find what's making you suicidal.

(ARE U A DAZAI KINNIE TOO?)

• Love
Reactions: tiger b, Praestat_Mori, sserafim and 3 others
DeadlineDialer

DeadlineDialer

Traversing the grid of death
Sep 20, 2023
Not everything needs a reason in this life. The things that happen to and around us don't happen for a reason. Most of the time there is no reason to do the things everyone does. You shouldn't belittle your motivations or feelings with some thought that you lack "reason" behind it, at the end of the day, you feel how you feel and you can't change that. Chasing for some sense of reason, desperately looking for something that isn't there, will only lead to disappointment.

Not to play armchair psychiatrist, but maybe feeling as though you have no reason, for being or for ending that being, could be the reason in of itself.

Whether writing a note, talking to someone about it, or just thinking to yourself, I wouldn't stress so much over trying to give others a reason. You feel done, people either get it or they don't, you don't have to justify and explain that.

• Love
Reactions: tiger b, Praestat_Mori and starryhrtz
ilikemoais

ilikemoais

I'm getting on the bus to the other world, see ya!
Jun 22, 2023
i have a pretty similar situation, i don't have any real reason to ctb more than i don't really want to live more on a life with a 8 hour job that takes a third of my life and i don't really like (which in my opinion is a pretty pathetic reason to put on my suicide note lol) so im just planning on writing that i ctb'd for my own reasons that i can't express on this note and no one else fault or something like that (ngl i haven't think about it too much, i just want to make a note just so my friends and family don't feel guilty about my death).

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: staplestable, tiger b, starryhrtz and 2 others
starryhrtz

starryhrtz

Nov 7, 2023
You don't really need a reason to be suicidal.

In my case, I'm suicidal cause I don't want to exist and see absolutely no point in existence. That could also be the case for you and just need to search around for a bit to find what may be the cause of your depression. You probably have 0 will to live like me. But I'm not going to asume. The only advice I can give you is to take your time and look around and find what's making you suicidal.

(ARE U A DAZAI KINNIE TOO?)
yeah thats pretty much exactly my case too !!
(ALSO YEAH I DO KIN HIM)

• Love
Reactions: IDoNotExist
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Nobody is owed an explanation and suicide is a personal decision, we all have our right to cease existing exactly when we wish to, it's very much understandable just wishing to be free from this existence that you are tired of. In my case I don't understand how anyone could ever wish to exist in the first place as existing is just so futile and undesirable, it's a burden having the ability to exist so for me it only feels rational wishing for death.

Reactions: starryhrtz