NotOkay_

NotOkay_

The damage is done, so i guess I’ll be leaving
Dec 2, 2020
Idk if having a partner would help? Or if this isn't my method? it's too slow and gives too much time to think and i worry my anxiety might fuck it up. *sigh

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame, it's_all_a_game, sadworld and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I would be the same if I were in your shoes.
Some people think this is "just drinking fast something" but it's so much more than that!
SI, anxiety, fear, etc.

Sorry you're suffering, dear. Hope you can find a solution. Maybe a partner could help you, as you said.

In my case, I don't want any partners. (Too scared one of us survives and ends up in jail lol)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld and Abir_london
fedupsoul

fedupsoul

Confused
Jan 19, 2021
Idk if having a partner would help? Or if this isn't my method? it's too slow and gives too much time to think and i worry my anxiety might fuck it up. *sigh
scrw it.. some other day

• Love
Reactions: sadworld
NoWayOut22

NoWayOut22

Nov 13, 2020
youre not ready then. something is pulling you or keeping you in this world it seems.
maybe its a sign to stick around for a while.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and sadworld
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
:( I feel like this would be an issue for a lot of people, because it is a fair amount of time & SI/anxiety love to work double time. :(

Though I can appreciate how it feels to have the desire to CTB, as first, it's not an easy decision to come to, & secondly how frustrating/defeating it is to get there & be unable to follow through. I have a few failed attempts under my belt, so I understand how you're feeling.

Sorry you're feeling down, I hope you're able to find a solution that works for you. <3

• Love
Reactions: Disco Biscuit, sadworld and NotOkay_
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I'm sorry :aw: I've been there too and it's really hard... There is just so much time to think and you can't do it impulsively because of the regime... It's the only method I have at hand right now but I don't know if I will ever be able to do it. I hope everything works out for you. Hugs! :hug::hug::heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and NodusTollens