• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

world is unfair

Loser
Jun 9, 2024
I want to commit suicide because I have a mental illness that makes me feel that this world is not real and it's getting worse every day and most of the time I don't know who is making decisions in my life, I feel that there is another person in my body that He is making decisions for me.
Do u feel the same as me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36, zjay-0v3rit!, QueerMelancholy and 3 others
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
Never thought about it. It reminds me an episode in Black Mirror called "Bandersnatch".
Sounds tough to experience it

Reactions: world is unfair
W

world is unfair

Loser
Jun 9, 2024
Never thought about it. It reminds me an episode in Black Mirror called "Bandersnatch".
Thank you for responding

Reactions: ADBoy777
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Arcanist
Jul 29, 2023
Some days I do wonder if my bipolar disorder is the "personality" I am left with now it has affected me more than anything in the last 20 years of my life. I was diagnosed at 15.

I'm 35 now. Like where do I begin and where does the BD end? It ends with my life probably.

• Hugs
Reactions: world is unfair, Ash and Unknown21
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I also find that the world is getting worse every day and I am in a constant state of worry that I won't be able to kill myself in the end and that all the ways are being restricted.
I feel like I'm in a simulation, I don't feel real at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: world is unfair, DeIetedUser4739 and QueerMelancholy
W

world is unfair

Loser
Jun 9, 2024
I watched this movie today and it seems that I am like the main character of that movie, the only difference is that I can make decisions when I tell myself, remember, this is your life and no one can decide for you.

remluvr

remluvr

Trying to Find Forever peace.
Jun 17, 2024
I relate to this. Life feels like a video game that I have no true control over.

W

world is unfair

Loser
Jun 9, 2024
I watched this movie today and it seems that I am like the main character of that movie, the only difference is that I can make decisions when I tell myself, remember, this is your life and no one can decide for you.
Mine is a little better than that boy's condition was much worse

T

thirdtimesthecharmg

Failed twice
Jun 16, 2024
I want to commit suicide because I have a mental illness that makes me feel that this world is not real and it's getting worse every day and most of the time I don't know who is making decisions in my life, I feel that there is another person in my body that He is making decisions for me.

I don't feel that way but I understand what you're describing.

Have you been seeing any professionals to discuss this?

Do you dislike what He is doing? Have you tried to resist? Has it always been like this?
" I can make decisions when I tell myself, remember, this is your life and no one can decide for you. "

That seems very key for you. Hold tight to that and build on it. Don't let Him decide for you if You don't agree. Be whoever you want to actually be.

assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
Start a conversation with me!