i would like to

i would like to

existing is exhausting
Sep 29, 2023
Socializing is hard, knowing people would judge you for literally everything. I really find it hard to socialize. Before starting this S.Y. i decided to change, because I really hate my self, I want to have some friends and be active at school. I do like being alone and I don't mind having 2 or 3 friends. But being a part of a group was one of my what if. "What if I was part of that circle of friends, would I be happy?"
Knowing that I'm a part of a something makes me feel somewhat important.
Seeing people my age having friends being able to talk to strangers, being confident, makes me wish that I was them or I have a life like them.
I thought this S.Y will be better but it turns out to be a nightmare, I feel like all of my classmates are making fun of me and hate me. I don't like how they look at me they make me feel like I'm a nobody.

• Hugs
Reactions: ssssiiiieeeellll3.3, haibane, Lost_my_soul and 3 others
hill.berri

hill.berri

Sep 27, 2023
Hello friend, I really empathize with you, since I feel exactly the same these days; I'm even scared to step foot out of my house. As of now, I'm trying to work on myself too. I hope you achieve your goal.

If you need a buddy, feel free to message me! Hugs ❤︎

• Hugs
Reactions: i would like to
i would like to

i would like to

existing is exhausting
Sep 29, 2023
Hello friend, I really empathize with you, since I feel exactly the same these days; I'm even scared to step foot out of my house. As of now, I'm trying to work on myself too. I hope you achieve your goal.

If you need a buddy, feel free to message me! Hugs ❤︎
thanks, i really appreciate it. <3

Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
Socializing is hard, knowing people would judge you for literally everything. I really find it hard to socialize. Before starting this S.Y. i decided to change, because I really hate my self, I want to have some friends and be active at school. I do like being alone and I don't mind having 2 or 3 friends. But being a part of a group was one of my what if. "What if I was part of that circle of friends, would I be happy?"
Knowing that I'm a part of a something makes me feel somewhat important.
Seeing people my age having friends being able to talk to strangers, being confident, makes me wish that I was them or I have a life like them.
I thought this S.Y will be better but it turns out to be a nightmare, I feel like all of my classmates are making fun of me and hate me. I don't like how they look at me they make me feel like I'm a nobody.
If people make fun of you, remember you are on the right path, they don't have anything interesting to talk about themselves, so you are their subject of interest.

• Hugs
Reactions: i would like to