On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
"Good luck .. and DON'T fuck it up"

If you know about Ru then you know of this quote haha.

This quote was meant to be positive mind you, so don't come for him & please don't come for me.

Idk , I think it also relates to when I think of people leaving to try to ctb.

I know failures happen. And I wish they didn't !! 😡 because I believe it takes a lot of courage/or despair to be able to go through with it.

So for anyone leaving , planning on leaving. Good Luck and DON'T fuck it up. Take the time you need I guess to make sure you have the best chance of success if you're really certain you want to go.

I failed once, dabbled in the feeling of a certain method once (didn't commit I just wanted to see how it felt)

And the next time… promise you I won't fail. And if I do, I'm gonna be messed up for the remainder of my miserable life I suppose

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rejected, makethepainstop, ClownMe and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The thought of failing ctb sounds so horrifying to me. It's scary how methods can go wrong which is why it's important to do method research and not to attempt with methods that are very likely to fail. Of course I do really wish that it's easier to leave this life behind. In an ideal world we would all be able to exit peacefully and in a reliable way without ever having to worry about methods potentially failing.

• Love
Reactions: lavenderlilacgirl, makethepainstop and ClownMe
S

SwimDeadPool

My Heart and I Have Decided to End it All
Oct 1, 2022
The thought of failing ctb sounds so horrifying to me. It's scary how methods can go wrong which is why it's important to do method research and not to attempt with methods that are very likely to fail. Of course I do really wish that it's easier to leave this life behind. In an ideal world we would all be able to exit peacefully and in a reliable way without ever having to worry about methods potentially failing.
It's such a shame that the suicide pod isn't available everywhere in the world. No one has the right to stop a person in such despair the right to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
It's such a shame that the suicide pod isn't available everywhere in the world. No one has the right to stop a person in such despair the right to die.
And the suicide pod should be legal and free for anyone who has had enough of the BS known as your life.

Reactions: SwimDeadPool
S

SwimDeadPool

My Heart and I Have Decided to End it All
Oct 1, 2022
And the suicide pod should be legal and free for anyone who has had enough of the BS known as your life.
This forum is the only place that the members know how much work, pain, and agony it take just to live another day. Doctor's, friends, ect haven't a clue yet they think we are the crazy ones.

• Hugs
Reactions: rejected and makethepainstop