• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
been months since i've wanted to do this but once i secured a method, i started to kinda procrastinate? like this whole idea of suicide got me daydreaming of my last days, last letters, all that shit show except one thing that i should be doing i.e. trying the method if it is all good! but neh, i didn't try it. so once i sat down, i fit up some socks around my neck, i try the night night and obviously i fail ( i got it right with the fingers tho ). didn't give up, tried again another day, and yet another and so on but just can't seem to get it right. oh and i did overdose too but the medicines were some shitty ones, nothing really happened but red eyes and good sleep. i- i want myself dead, this month only and idk if it's gonna have a painless road. so fuck that shit, let's endure the pain and get through with it. not like i care about my emotions anyways.
btw any of u writers here? or like do u write smth like some poem or short stories or anything ? i just wanna have a chit chat, get better at those things, got a self made gig.

• Hugs
Reactions: F&Inside