Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
How could he love someone so disgustingly ugly. Someone so worthless, depressing, and selfish. I don't deserve him, he deserves better than me. I deserve to rot in a hole and die. I'm bad friend and an even worse gf. He is so nice, sweet, sincere, and most importantly honest. We saved each other but the honeymoon phase is over for me so now i am nothing but depressing. I should just ctb already. My mom will be upset bc she wont have anyone to take her anger out on anymore and my dad will be happy that he doesn't have to pretend to care anymore. Ik everyone will ask why except my bf, he'll understand that the pain got too much. I wish he lived close so i could hug him before i go... If i go. I am starting to not be able to handle my depression anymore. Everyday the thoughts of ctb are sounding better and better. It helps when we talk but we dont talk for too long... We're both introverts so we dont say too much, especially now that we almost know everything about each other. I wish that i didn't have these thoughts and urges anymore but i do. I hate living and i hate emotions.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori