• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DogSandwich

DogSandwich

You know, like a failure
Apr 4, 2024
I am feeling a soulful freedom that I have not in some years.
I am free from the willful shackles of this ephemeral place, not to speak of the superficial systems that people have so desperately layered atop it.
I am constantly aware of my agency, the fact that I can, at any moment, choose to quit participating. No piece of this world has any dominion over me. I am my own god, I am my own ever-watching eye.
No longer will I choose to worry myself over something that, relatively, is a blink of a cosmic eye.
I can, and will, decide when and how to stop experiencing existential abuse.
Life and our clinging to it: it's Stockholm syndrome. You and I are hostage here, so we try to be amenable. We learn to love our captor because they are all we have.
But I know that there is another option. I do not have to be a sycophant to a place and a way that is, at best, indifferent and, at worst, sadistic.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Your post is All True.

But I'm deprogramming myself from and beginning to see life and this world for the evil prison it is