• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I don't want to be found while doing it.
It takes max 30 minutes to be brain dead, right? Then I will do it when my family is shopping but if it is still too loud my neighbors under and over the apartment I cam in could hear it.
I watched the video of a person dying from this method, he made weird loud sounds and moved his arms while he was unconscious, that is what I want to prevent.
My idea is to tape my mouth with gorilla tape to minimize this sound, is this a good idea? But then it still could go through my nose.
For the arms moving do you maybe have any idea how I could tape my arms to my body after taping the gorilla tape around my neck?
Or do you have nay other ideas on how to make this as quiet as possible?

nothingbutmybest

nothingbutmybest

Student
May 1, 2023
Arm moving shouldn't really be a problem if you have a big enough bed to do it. The mouth noises could be a problem, since you'll likely drool but not entirely sure. Best solution I can think of is doing it with nobody around or playing loud music (though that could lead to you being found more easily)

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Arm moving shouldn't really be a problem if you have a big enough bed to do it.
What does it have to do with the size of my bed?
The mouth noises could be a problem, since you'll likely drool but not entirely sure.
What about my idea on taping my mouth with gorilla tape?
Best solution I can think of is doing it with nobody around or playing loud music (though that could lead to you being found more easily)
I will probably do it when my family goes shopping which takes like two hours but as I said my neighbors could still hear me.
For the loud music in the end they will knock on my door for that.

nothingbutmybest

nothingbutmybest

Student
May 1, 2023
What does it have to do with the size of my bed?

What about my idea on taping my mouth with gorilla tape?

I will probably do it when my family goes shopping which takes like two hours but as I said my neighbors could still hear me.
For the loud music in the end they will knock on my door for that.
Bed size is to give your body wiggle room to flail around without hitting something and making noise. Gorilla tape doesn't seem like it'd work because saliva can dissolve the glue and harder coughs/exhales can eventually force the tape off BUT gorilla tape probably wouldn't hurt.
Not being able to mask the noise is a problem, some makeshift fixes would be stuffing the bottoms of doors with clothes and closing windows but this definitely wouldn't be ideal. Installing noise reduction foam is excessive, but a few hanging room dividers can certainly help

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Bed size is to give your body wiggle room to flail around without hitting something and making noise.
I have a pretty big bed, bigger than standard beds.
Gorilla tape doesn't seem like it'd work because saliva can dissolve the glue and harder coughs/exhales can eventually force the tape off BUT gorilla tape probably wouldn't hurt.
What else could I use for my mouth and maybe nose to reduce sound?
If I go with gorilla tape for that and wrap much around my head then it would be hard for my mouth to remove it with exhales.
Not being able to mask the noise is a problem, some makeshift fixes would be stuffing the bottoms of doors with clothes and closing windows but this definitely wouldn't be ideal.
Then my parents will find me faster when they are back from shopping if they would see clothes und my door then is the problem then if I stop making sounds but I am still not dead.
Installing noise reduction foam is excessive, but a few hanging room dividers can certainly help
How much would that cost?

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
The weird sounds you're referring to is the death rattle, it happens when a patients lungs are collapsing and it's a sign in terminally ill patients that they are going to die very soon or artificial deaths as they are dying.

You may be able to artificially reduce the gases via drugs or other methods so I'd look into how the death rattle occurs and functions. Sound dampening should work although I'd recommend doing it away from your home like a hotel or unpopulated area such as a forest to have first responders discover you.

If you have your drivers license I'd recommend doing it away from home to prevent the intervention all together and spare your family the trauma.

Death should occur quick so having a scheduled email to law enforcement / emergency services in an hour should guarantee you'll not be revived and preserve your body.

Reactions: imissmykitten
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
The weird sounds you're referring to is the death rattle, it happens when a patients lungs are collapsing and it's a sign in terminally ill patients that they are going to die very soon or artificial deaths as they are dying.
But it seems like it only happens with some methods.
You may be able to artificially reduce the gases via drugs or other methods so I'd look into how the death rattle occurs and functions.
How would that work with drugs?
I will look on this site if someone has methods to reduce that.
Sound dampening should work although I'd recommend doing it away from your home like a hotel or unpopulated area such as a forest to have first responders discover you.
The problem is I don't feel comfortable away from my home, I planned to ctb with another method in the forest but I didn't do it when I was there cause the forest scared me for some reason.
For hotels I was never in one cause my family is poor I am afraid that my SI will then be stronger if I mentally don't feel comfortable and besides that in a hotel the others could also head me.
If you have your drivers license I'd recommend doing it away from home to prevent the intervention all together and spare your family the trauma.
I don't have a driver license.
My family mentally abused me so I don't care about their feelings.
Death should occur quick so having a scheduled email to law enforcement / emergency services in an hour should guarantee you'll not be revived and preserve your body.
Why should this make it more unlikely that I will be revived, shouldn't that make it more likely that they try to revive me?
For the body preservation I didn't think about what will happen to my corpse, but my family will just choose the cheapest thing so probably burning my corpse so it doesn't matter in the end.
For the email itself, this could be a good idea against some part of me that refuses to die cause then I am also scared of the consequences but if the method doesn't work for some reason I am fucked then.

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
But it seems like it only happens with some methods.

How would that work with drugs?
I will look on this site if someone has methods to reduce that.

The problem is I don't feel comfortable away from my home, I planned to ctb with another method in the forest but I didn't do it when I was there cause the forest scared me for some reason.
For hotels I was never in one cause my family is poor I am afraid that my SI will then be stronger if I mentally don't feel comfortable and besides that in a hotel the others could also head me.

I don't have a driver license.
My family mentally abused me so I don't care about their feelings.

Why should this make it more unlikely that I will be revived, shouldn't that make it more likely that they try to revive me?
For the body preservation I didn't think about what will happen to my corpse, but my family will just choose the cheapest thing so probably burning my corpse so it doesn't matter in the end.
For the email itself, this could be a good idea against some part of me that refuses to die cause then I am also scared of the consequences but if the method doesn't work for some reason I am fucked then.
The death rattle probably varies a lot depending on how you die, if it it caused via respiratory depression then you can probably expect it to be lessened.

I assume any drug that causes shallow breathing or respiratory depression would affect it, not an expert on this so do your own research.

The main reason for that idea would be so your family doesn't find you but instead first responders, it may increase or decrease the chances of revival (or attempted revival) depending when your family gets home.

If you're conflicted it's probably worth some amount of thought. Good luck with your plans, I hope they go smoothly.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I assume any drug that causes shallow breathing or respiratory depression would affect it, not an expert on this so do your own research.
Wouldn't a low dose of a drug that causes respiratory depression in a high doe make the death rattle even louder?
Cause if you overdose on downers your body breaths very loudly.
The main reason for that idea would be so your family doesn't find you but instead first responders, it may increase or decrease the chances of revival (or attempted revival) depending when your family gets home.
How should it descrease or increase the chance of survival if I am already dead?
If you're conflicted it's probably worth some amount of thought.
I don't want to die but objectively I know that non existing is better for me I just need to be less emotional for me.