• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
I started to look into 'partial' as an alternative to inert gas. It sounds like survival instinct can be overwhelming before losing consciousness, potential for serious mental or bodily discomfort.

First of all, prepare the actual rope setup. Make sure everything is sturdy, test the weight, etc.

Then I would take a few bars of alprazolam ( I think I have 2 or 3 stashed away.) These will probably begin to kick in by 20 minutes.

Then I would get into position, put it around my neck. At this point, start inhaling the nitrous. I can usually manage to clear 3 of the small 8g whippit cartridges (via a cream dispenser) before everything starts to go black (and it feels great). Obviously it is better not to breathe any air during this time. When I start to pass out from the nitrous, I will have already deprived my brain of oxygen for ~60 seconds.

The idea is hopefully to work as a shortcut to loss-of-consciousness, the nitrous will put your mind and body into an extremely dissociated hypoxic state, combined with the alprazolam, used to alleviate psychological distress and physiological survival reflexes that otherwise present major obstacles with this method.

I am very familiar with both of the substances used, and the way my body reacts to them. This is prerequisite, and the reason I wouldn't use alcohol even though it is readily available. It only requires the use of small, non-fatal quantities, so you can still easily change your mind after taking them, if you want to. For me, though, this is the only way I'd currently be able to consider using this method.

What are some of the potential pros and cons, or how might this method be improved?

I don't suggest anyone try this themselves, as it has never been tested.

• Informative
Reactions: Buh-bye!
BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
I guess alcohol could make it easier, and maybe sleeping pills(benzo) would make you fall uncontious and fall from chair already unconscious.