• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
As having the ability to exist is beyond undesirable in every way, under no circumstances would I ever wish for existence, rather all I wish for is the peace of eternal nothingness. To exist truly is just meaningless suffering, I never would have chosen existence, more than anything I wish I stayed eternally unaware, only never existing is perfection to me.

I see no benefit to existing as a conscious being who is capable of feeling the most extreme agony all while they are destined for nothing but to deteriorate and die tormented by old age, having the ability to exist truly is a burden imposed on us by those selfish enough to procreate even know we exist in the most hellish reality where there is endless potential to suffer.

To me non-existence will always be preferable no matter what, I only find comfort in death, for me existence was never something worth having in the first place, I see no benefit to suffering in this existence when the peace of non-existence solves everything, simply being conscious and aware is so tiring and dreadful.

I will never be able to understand those who supposedly want this abomination, I find it so tragic how life even exists at all, it terrifies me how a human can potentially exist for so long and I find it disturbing how one can suffer so much yet not die. The fact that access to a painless suicide isn't a human right is such an unacceptable crime, for me suicide is suffering prevention.

Reactions: Artemisia, myusername890, iloverachel and 3 others
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
Death isn't the end. It's the beginning. There is no peaceful non-existence.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Parmelia and divinemistress36
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't understand it either. Existence has been nothing but horrible for me. It would have been significantly better if I was never alive to begin with so that I can miss out on all of the awful suffering that existence gave me. For me, existence is nothing but hellish

Reactions: Parmelia, pthnrdnojvsc, myusername890 and 1 other person
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
So sorry you guys are suffering so much

Reactions: myusername890 and ijustwishtodie
A

Artemisia

Student
May 24, 2024
Death isn't the end. It's the beginning. There is no peaceful non-existence.
Yeah, right! Pretty sure you're the kind who thinks your god is the right god!! Anyone with 2 braincells quickly realizes gods and religion are just an invention humans came up with to ease their pain and fear and try to believe they have some control over their lives and death. If I do this I'll get that, if I deprive myself of something I want then god will give this or that. You're weak, pitiful and ridiculous. Children who refuse to grow up and take responsability, hanging out on the words of others to live their lives, like brainless idiots or tweaking and adapting religion to serve them and their own believes... when it's not as a way to manipulate others. Study some history and anthropology and you'll either realize what an arrogant idiot you are for thinking yours is the right god or you're just too dumb and beyond hope.

As for OP, couldn't agree more. If I had had the choice I would have never chosen to live. Pretty soon my life will be over and the greatest pride I take with me is that I never gave in to all the blackmail of those who wanted to force me to have children. I didn't have them not because I don't like children but because I never wanted them to go through this hell. Life is the actual hell!

• Love
Reactions: Parmelia