ChronicPainExistent

ChronicPainExistent

One day at a time
Jan 3, 2024
I'll start off by listing some of my problems. I suffer from certain arm pains, which make it so I can't spend much time typing, so I'll have to send voice messages to you. However, as much as I'd like it to be the case, I'd actually prefer not to receive voice messages back, since I have hyperacusis — trying to comprehend voice messages may be painful for me. Lastly, since I am pretty much around family 24/7, I won't be able to talk about more sensitive things (i.e., all things related to suicide) when I'm making my voice messages. However, I'm hoping just about everything else will be okay to talk about.

So that's a whole lot of restrictions. Because of this, I don't expect many will want to bother, but I do hope that some will. I'd like to think that I'm pretty good at listening to people, and at being kind. For any of those that do want to talk, I'll try my best to make it worth your while.

I would write more here if not for my arm pains.

My primary use is Discord; my tag is nonplussedmarble. Add me! If you use anything else, just let me know — I'd like for those other options to have voice messages as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
I'm not fluent in English, I hope someone wants to talk.

MyLuckyStars

MyLuckyStars

Funeral Crasher
Dec 13, 2023
ill add you, id like to hear your story. im not available today (1/13/23), but on another day (whatever works for you) ill be there. sounds very grueling. hang in there man

Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
I'll start off by listing some of my problems. I suffer from certain arm pains, which make it so I can't spend much time typing, so I'll have to send voice messages to you. However, as much as I'd like it to be the case, I'd actually prefer not to receive voice messages back, since I have hyperacusis — trying to comprehend voice messages may be painful for me. Lastly, since I am pretty much around family 24/7, I won't be able to talk about more sensitive things (i.e., all things related to suicide) when I'm making my voice messages. However, I'm hoping just about everything else will be okay to talk about.

So that's a whole lot of restrictions. Because of this, I don't expect many will want to bother, but I do hope that some will. I'd like to think that I'm pretty good at listening to people, and at being kind. For any of those that do want to talk, I'll try my best to make it worth your while.

I would write more here if not for my arm pains.

My primary use is Discord; my tag is nonplussedmarble. Add me! If you use anything else, just let me know — I'd like for those other options to have voice messages as well.
Do you mind saying what your disability is? Just wondering if you I've been diagnosed with fibromyalgia or something similar? I understand chronic pain I've had it for decades with no end in sight. I am also extremely sensitive to sound light and just about everything
Do you mind saying what your disability is? Just wondering if you I've been diagnosed with fibromyalgia or something similar? I understand chronic pain I've had it for decades with no end in sight. I am also extremely sensitive to sound light and just about everything
If you don't want to say what your disability is that's fine I understand. I have extreme pain in my arms too.. most of the time I'll use voice activation because the pain in my arms neck and head hurt too much.

Last edited: