• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
For me suicide would be something positive as it's the end to suffering in this cruel, meaningless existence. Under no circumstances would I ever wish to exist, all that existing has ever caused me is to suffer, it's something so torturous and tiring to be conscious and aware. There is no peace in existing, for me peace only exists in the absence of everything, I'd be glad to finally not exist, all that sounds desirable to me is being eternally unaware of the evil that is existence. To exist means to suffer so unnecessarily all while risking experiencing much worse suffering at any moment, what terrifies me is how existing can potentially get so torturous beyond how anyone can imagine and I don't want to suffer in any way, to me existence is so evil.

I'd be glad to never be able to think or feel anything again, I'd be relieved to have no problems, no worries or concerns, there's no tragedy in death, in fact to me it's beautiful as it's the one escape from the abomination that is human existence. No matter what I'd always see it as better that this existence permanently disappears into nothingness, I'd prefer for this existence to be forgotten about, it's better for me that this existence is erased which is why I despise how we cannot just choose to easily die in peace as I just want dreamless and eternal sleep. Why can't suicide be accepted as something relieving for people, for me suicide is the way to find safety from suffering, it's suffering prevention, I don't want to suffer for decades just to be tortured by old age, dying slowly and painfully, suicide would certainly be something positive to me.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I feel you and I'm sure you'll find your moment where you feel the peace you are searching for in some form, don't give up on trying to find it