• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No matter what I'll always see it as preferable to not exist, in fact to me non-existence is the only desirable state. This is because there are no disadvantages to being eternally unaware, yet there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they are trapped in this cruel and futile existence. In fact the non-existent cannot even mourn for how they lack the ability to be tormented, instead they are simply at peace with all forgotten about.

All that existence does is create problems, needs, suffering, pain and torment that was completely unnecessary in the first place. I find it comforting how death erases everything and brings peace from the burden of existing as a human, in fact I see existence itself as the true problem that can only be solved by eternally ceasing to exist. I see suicide as logical as it's the way to find safety from suffering, suicide prevents suffering in an existence where one is just slowly dying and waiting to die anyway.

I see existence as an abomination, to me existence itself is nothing more than an endless cycle of cruelty and suffering that so tragically repeats once new life is forced here, it's undeniable that existence causes nothing but harm and I see beauty in the thought of being eternally free from it. I only see beauty in an eternal, dreamless sleep, I'd always see it as better that this existence disappears into nothingness.

• Love
Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, floralheaddress, myusername890 and 5 others
Andrews

Andrews

Jan 1, 2024
Indeed, life is suffering, that's obvious to me as well.
But I find it very hard to imagine non-existence. How do you do that?

I find it comforting how death erases everything and brings peace from the burden of existing as a human
I see suicide as logical as it's the way to find safety from suffering, suicide prevents suffering in an existence where one is just slowly dying and waiting to die anyway.

You're speaking as if you have experienced non-existence or death, then came back to tell us about it :) I mean how do you know what happens afterwards?

Maybe non-existence is possible, but how to conclude that death/suicide leads to non-existence? Maybe it's something different that needs to be done in order to reach non-existence.

Not saying you're wrong, since I don't have any arguments. My belief is different, but it's just that like a theory, that I can't even verify for myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In regards to non-existence there is nothing to imagine as it's simply the absence of eveything. And I believe that consciousness is stored in the brain so that once we lose consciousness that is it for us, we are gone, I very strongly believe death to be nothingness, any of those other theories are fictional to me.

Reactions: sserafim, ijustwishtodie, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
thesadbrazilian

thesadbrazilian

Feb 6, 2024
I get it. Sometimes I wonder if I vanished from this world, would anyone even notice? I don't feel like a big deal in my own life. Feels like I'm just an NPC who woke up to the harsh reality of my situation. Totally feel you on that one.

mysteryboy

mysteryboy

Feb 8, 2024
Right there with you. It's a damn shame and a huge problem that we can't ctb in a peaceful manner. I'm opting for a gun. Just praying that I'm successful

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
You're speaking as if you have experienced non-existence or death, then came back to tell us about it :) I mean how do you know what happens afterwards?
Do you believe in evolution? evolution is true . hundreds of years and all science points to evolution, mountains of evidence for evoluton . evolution is just a cell transforming over millions of years into animals and humans. A cell evolved from chemicals the prokaryotic cell ( bacteria) . A more complex cell from that ( the Eukaryotic cell). That Cell then evolved into multi-cellur organisms. Those evolved into mammals , primates humans . Evolution is just the transformation of that cell into humans . That cell is and was a machine . A human me is still that cell , a machine. Evolution is just the transformation over millions of years. nowhere did that cell get any magical things like a soul , spirit anything magical. After hundreds of years of scientists studying reality and humans , animals the world ,there is not an ioto of evidence of anything like a soul, afterlife , god , tied to a human , that cell or an animal. over all those hundreds of years many sciences increase the evidence for evolution. All thinking reasoning sentience feelings etc are generated solely by the brain. no one ever in trying for hundreds of years has proof of contact with any god, soul ,spirit , magic. nothing has ever been found that would contradict the 2nd law of thermodynamics or the law of entropy .

Andrews

Andrews

Jan 1, 2024
Do you believe in evolution? evolution is true . hundreds of years and all science points to evolution, mountains of evidence for evoluton . evolution is just a cell transforming over millions of years into animals and humans. A cell evolved from chemicals the prokaryotic cell ( bacteria) . A more complex cell from that ( the Eukaryotic cell). That Cell then evolved into multi-cellur organisms. Those evolved into mammals , primates humans . Evolution is just the transformation of that cell into humans . That cell is and was a machine . A human me is still that cell , a machine. Evolution is just the transformation over millions of years. nowhere did that cell get any magical things like a soul , spirit anything magical. After hundreds of years of scientists studying reality and humans , animals the world ,there is not an ioto of evidence of anything like a soul, afterlife , god , tied to a human , that cell or an animal. over all those hundreds of years many sciences increase the evidence for evolution. All thinking reasoning sentience feelings etc are generated solely by the brain. no one ever in trying for hundreds of years has proof of contact with any god, soul ,spirit , magic. nothing has ever been found that would contradict the 2nd law of thermodynamics or the law of entropy .
Well now I think some scientists don't tell everything they now. There might be hidden scientific groups, just like some spiritual info is hidden from the public. There is more to spirituality than it's available in books, universities, churches or temples.