• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Before there was a site that sold SN that was IC. I guess he got caught?

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Oh wow where have you been? Yes it's big news, he's been in custody since like last May I think and due to go on trial for first degree murder and other charges at some point.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I was lucky, i bought from him like 2 weeks before he was shut down.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@Gonnerr did you get a welfare check?

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Oh wow where have you been? Yes it's big news, he's been in custody since like last May I think and due to go on trial for first degree murder and other charges at some point.
I bought from him and attempted with it but didnt die from the dosage and ended up in the psych ward, currently trying to get more SN to try again and thats how i finally saw he got caught

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@mmikkee1 yeah I think they got details for everyone who bought from him and did a welfare check. Sorry tho, can't be easy having police on your doorstep :(

I bought from him and attempted with it but didnt die from the dosage and ended up in the psych ward, currently trying to get more SN to try again and thats how i finally saw he got caught
SN is MUCH harder to get hold of now-probably because of the whole IC thing. It sounds like you've had a really tough time, but welcome back to the forum. Will you be making a thread about your experience with SN? I totally understand if you'd rather keep it private.

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
@mmikkee1 yeah I think they got details for everyone who bought from him and did a welfare check. Sorry tho, can't be easy having police on your doorstep :(

SN is MUCH harder to get hold of now-probably because of the whole IC thing. It sounds like you've had a really tough time, but welcome back to the forum. Will you be making a thread about your experience with SN? I totally understand if you'd rather keep it private.
Yeah i can make a thread about it for yall. Not really much different than what everyone else has experienced though

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
lixt

lixt

Entropy guides me until death reaches me.
Dec 14, 2023
Please, someone give me some sites to buy SN before it isn't possible. Write it in my dms