• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

The.End

The.End

This too shall pass
May 18, 2019
I wake up every morning and think to myself " should today be the day" (the day I kill myself). And everyday I decide not to.

I'm not sure how many more times I can say no. One of these days I'm going to wake up and say "today is the day". I HAVE TO. I can't keep living like this.

Sorry for this pointless post but I just had to tell somebody how I feel.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Scribble Fan, Lara Francis, Person and 10 others
Larez

Larez

Mar 22, 2018
Don't worry about posting pointless posts here, I guess people in our position shouldn't really worry about that too much. I know its easier said than done, but yeah.

The past couple of months was just SI kicking in at worst possible moments, gnawing away at my consciousness that just wants to return to non-existence, but the routine of working 10 hours a day, sleeping and yearning has played a huge part in keeping me numb despite my constant wish to, welp, end it all.

I feel you, but remember to not trust a sudden suicidal impulse. When THE day comes, we all will have to put some thinking into it. Deciding to live on and turning yourself into a veggie are two sides of the spectrum, really. Stay safe, even in death, as ironic as it sounds.

• Hugs
Reactions: The.End, Scribble Fan, puppy9 and 2 others