zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
i'm a beginner producer, but i wrote a song about NPD since its one of the biggest challenges in my life. you can listen to it here! it's my first actual song i'm so proud of myself

constructive criticism is okay, compliments are encouraged of course :sunglasses: (if you're mean i'll find you)

• Love
Reactions: InversedShadow, flightless bird, SMmetalhead36 and 3 others
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
A first song? It's pretty good imo. I like it. I wouldn't have thought it was someone's first recorded song.

I like the vocals, lyrics and overall production. For me, the weak point is the bass sample, a recording of an actual baseline would have been better, bit maybe that's not practical this time.

Well done.

• Love
Reactions: zombiegirl and Praestat_Mori
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Interesting, I liked it.

My entire family seems to have varying degrees of narcissim, I think our brand is genetic, which means it's latent within me too but probably not disordered from an official standpoint. It probably amplifies my suffering, and suffering causes me embarassment. There is a lot of pressure to be perfect, internally and externally from my family too.

I hope you make more songs. I don't have any criticisms and I loved the vocals. You're a natural vocal singer and talented producer.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: zombiegirl and Praestat_Mori
zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
Interesting, I liked it.

My entire family seems to have varying degrees of narcissim, I think our brand is genetic, which means it's latent within me too but probably not disordered from an official standpoint. It probably amplifies my suffering, and suffering causes me embarassment. There is a lot of pressure to be perfect, internally and externally from my family too.

I hope you make more songs. I don't have any criticisms and I loved the vocals. You're a natural vocal singer and talented producer.
A first song? It's pretty good imo. I like it. I wouldn't have thought it was someone's first recorded song.

I like the vocals, lyrics and overall production. For me, the weak point is the bass sample, a recording of an actual baseline would have been better, bit maybe that's not practical this time.

Well done.
thank u so much!! all of this is actually created with FL studio and the vocals are Synthesizer V!

• Love
Reactions: tiger b and Suicidebydeath
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I loved it!

• Love
Reactions: zombiegirl
flightless bird

flightless bird

somewhere over the rainbow
Aug 18, 2022
sounds original, cool lyrics too. well done zombiegirl.

• Love
N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
I write music too, love your style

• Love
eian

eian

girl with a big heart(Cock)